Jungkook Surprises the Maknae

(Jungkook's Pov)
The guys took Yoongi out for once in his life and left Jimin and I here. I looked at the maknae. He was cuddling with his bear pillow. I smiled. He looked at me.
"What are you looking at?" He asked. I blinked.
"Huh? Oh. I dunno. Asexypieceofhumanthatiwannafuck." I said. He laughed.
"Oh." He said. He blinked. "Oh. Ooh.... Hyung!" He threw a green pillow at me. He finally sighed. "Fine. Come here Hyung." I smirked. I threw him over my shoulder and carried him to my bed. I threw our clothes aside and pulled on a condom. I shoved into him and he moaned a little. I pounded into him, figuring Yoongi's member was bigger than mine so I made little affect on Jimin's pleasure. I finally came after a few minutes. He stared up at me. "Happy now Hyung?" I smiled. I kissed his lips and bit his chest and torso. He shuddered as my skin grazed the skin on his neck. I smiled. In an alternate universe I bet I'm the maknae that wants nothing to do with Jimin as my short Hyung. I chuckled at that thought. Jimin pouted underneath me. "Stop chuckling and kiss me Hyung before I push you off." I smirked and kissed his lips roughly.
"Alright, alright." I said, chuckling. He huffed. "Do you still love Yoongi more than me though?" He nodded.
"I'm dating Yoongi. Not you Hyung." He said. I nodded.

Sorry this is so short, JIKOOK is not exactly my thing yet. <3