chapter 8

Sophie's POV

Austin picked me up after school but he dropped me off at my house because I told him I had to do my homework and go to a party tonight.

"Wait a second, you are going to a party. When did you start going to stupid high school parties?"Austin asked me as we pulled into my driveway.

I was happy uncle Freddy was here for Henry. They were supposed to pick me up but I told him I will get a ride from a friend.

"Since it's my senior year and well there is this new guy."

"And?" He asked wanting for me to continue.

"And, he is a total ass hole but he's my partner for a project in class. So I want to show him that I'm not just a loser and he can't boss me around and that he doesn't cause me any trouble."

He laughed and I glared at him.

"Alright Sophie, whatever you want."He said holding his arms up in defence.

I hit him and he still laughed so I just smiled at him before hugging him, "Bye Austin!"

"Bye, Sophie, and if he hurts you tell me so I can kick his ass."

I laughed, "Okay, will do."

With that he drove away and I walked inside and into my room. I loved having Austin because he was kind of like an older brother and even though I hated it at first I did like my nickname he calls me Sophie instead of Sophia.

I got all my homework done in only 45 minutes and I was now standing in my bedroom staring at my closet. I have no idea what to where at a party. I've never really been to one before.

I decided with a blue, silky, loose tank top. Then white shorts and and a purse that went over my shoulder. I added white flats to top it off. I let my hair down and did neutral makeup. I didn't go to extreme at all.

(Her offit above in the picture)

I then grabbed my phone and slid it in my bag after checking the time. It was time to go. I walked down the stairs and my uncle and aunt were in the kitchen. Henry was watching TV on the couch in the living room.

My aunt and uncle told me I looked beautiful and to have fun, be home by 11:30, and don't have sex. Well they didn't have to worry because I definitely wasn't looking to have sex tonight. Maybe drink or two but that's it.

My Uncle handed me his keys and gave me a warning one last time before kissing my head and hugging me. I then got in the car and headed to Cody's house.

I parked across the street. Cody's house was huge. I could here music blaring and people were coming in and out. I saw through the window people dancing.

I sighed before stepping out the car and walking towards the door. Hopefully I can meet someone tonight who isn't half that bad. I needed a girl friend. I needed a girls opinion a lot but I didn't really talk to any of the girls in our school because they were mostly dumb blondes who got whatever they wanted and were complete sluts.

I'm not saying all blondes were like that but most of them were blonde. Mostly fake blondes.

I was now opening the door and I stepped in. I was caught in the crowd of people making out, flirting, dancing, or drinking.
Oh no, I would need a drink to do this tonight. I walked over to the stacks of red cups and variety of alcohol. I grabbed vodka and purred it in my cup and took a big gulp.

When I was done I pulled the cup down. I chugged that one cup. I would only have one more I promised myself. That was my limit.

Then I saw the new guy standing there smirking at me. I rolled my eyes when he said, "Wow, I didn't see you as a drinker there beautiful."

He smiled at me and I started walking away through the crowd. I didn't know where I was going but anywhere where he wasn't. He didn't follow so I was glad when I looked back in front of me and I slammed into someone. I fell to the ground and I got up brushing myself off and held my head where we hit each other. It had a bump now.

I looked who I ran into while they were also getting up and brushing their selves off. It was a girl. She had dirty blond straight hair. She was the same height as me. She dressed not slutty like the other girls here. She looked like she actually had a brain.

"I'm so sorry." I said to her

"No, it's kind of my fault."

Wait a second she didn't even flinch when she knew it was me. Most people just look down and walk away when they see my face except for her now and well the new guy which I now knew his name was Hunter.

"Wait, your not scared of me?"

She rolled her eyes. I knew I liked her. She rolls her eyes like I do all the time too.

"Why should I be scared of you? I know you had your problems but your not terrible like every one else says you are. You are actually sweet. By the way I'm Dream. Like your dreams when you sleep."

I nodded, "I'm Sophia just like... Sophia."

She and I laughed and then she asked if I wanted to dance and I shook my head yes. We made way for us on the floor for us to have room to go crazy and....we kind of did and it was super fun.

We danced to on & on by somo.
We both loved the song and soon we had our own little dance moves together to it. Who knew that there was people like her at the school?

(Song they're dancing to above)

We were breathing heavy and dancing and laughing when I saw that Hunter was smiling at me. He caught me looking at him and smirked walking up to us.

Oh, great.....

*I hope you like this chapter and I sort of let off with a cliff hanger*

Song title - on & on by somo