chapter 29

Sophia's POV

I stood up almost shaking. I was really nervous to do this because I have never wrote a speech before and especially not a speech for my best Bros wedding.

Hunter almost brought tears to my eyes when he said his speech. How could I top his?

When Hunter had said those things about the one you love and will never stop loving made me want to just be able to call him mine again but I remembered that I was with Peter and he was with Sidney now.

Everything has changed now.

I cleared my throat and I felt Austin sqeezed my hand from behind Hunters chair and I gave him a half smile. I took a deep breath.

"Austin, I love you. You are like my older brother and to be honest I never thought you would find a girl. Well, not a girl like Beth. She is perfect and perfect for you. Austin you are kind of a jerk when you want to be."

"Umm, what?!" He asked with a hurt expression but I knew he was joking.

"You didn't let me finish. You can be a jerk but that's one reason I love you. You never really intended to be a jerk. Beth and I had said that when we were talking about you when you were in the shower singing along to the radio."

I few people chuckled including Beth and I continued, "Any way, you are a great dad, I am shocked about that too. I never thought I would be doing this today. I never thought you would have a kid and getting married now. You are truly who I look up to big bro."

I looked over at Austin who was grinning.I saw his eyes water a little which made me smile wider.

"I love both you and Beth and I hope you have a great, long, and happy life together."

People clapped and I hugged them both before letting out a big breath of relief of getting that done with and I didn't stutter. I truly meant what I said in my speech and I tried really hard to put all my emotions towards them in my speech.

I sat back down and watched as the waiters brought out their huge cake. It was plain white with grey designed ribbons of icing on the edges.

I watched as they gave each other a bite and we all clapped. The music hit for their first dance. We were to dance, eat, or go to the bar. Man I loved weddings.

I watched as he dipped her smiling at her face which had a huge grin on it. Soon after people joined them. The music switched from upbeat and slow.

I searched the crowd for Peter. I haven't seen him since he walked in here with everyone else and he wasn't at his seat or table. I walked to the restrooms.

I sighed and found the women's bathroom. It was a single bathroom with no stalls. I opened the door and walked in looking towards the toilet with out really looking up until I heard moaning.

I gasped as I looked up. Someone forgot to lock the door and that almost got me to laugh. I could tell people the story of walking in on a couple 'having fun' in the women's bathroom at Austin and Beth's wedding but I then saw who it was.

Standing there with his tie all messed up and his hair messed up as well looking like hands were run through it. Her hands obviously were. On my Peter.

My eyes widened of shock and I didn't recognize the girl. Oh no she was not a slut he brought in here at my older brothers wedding. To cheat on me in the women's bathroom!

I felt anger boil inside and I glared at him.

"Care to fucking explain?!"

He smirked, "Andrea, give us a second will ya babe?"