Chapter 3

* SCHOOL'S OVER. *
2:37 pm:
Wonwoo's P.O.V
I felt like I should avoid Kairin at this point, if she hates why, I should leave her alone. She might not even remember anyways... I could pretend that I don't know her. We'll see how it goes. I saw students walking back to their homes, police cars to guard the students, and school buses, I decided to head to the cafe which was a few blocks away. I walked to cross the road, and then I saw a girl with her dog as I slightly smiled at her "Hello." We both said at the same time. "I'm Yumi." She had said, I nodded, "I'm Wonwoo. Its nice to meet you." I said as we looked away from eachother to the other side of the road. when a car passed, we started crossing the road, but when she was walking, I was behind her, then a car didn't stop when they were supposed to, her dog ran across before her as I saw the car ran over her. I gasped and some of the people near even covered their mouths. The car passed as Yumi was left behind on the cement floor. I ran over to help her, and her dog ran back to her as she licked her face. I looked around her, I picked up her body as I tried to find a local hospital near, her dog chased after behind me.

At a Hospital:
I was still holding the girl in my arms when I ran to the front counter of the office. "Name?" The doctor asked. "I'm Wonwoo."
"The woman?"
"Yumi." Her name was beautiful, and very unique I loved it. The doctor nodded and motioned his hand to follow. The dog was left with a nurse to take care of while I was leaded to a room to examine her. Hours later and she finally woke up looking around the room while she was on the hospital bed, "Don't move please." The doctor said, "Ah." She nodded, then noticed, "Wait, where am I?! Why am I here?! Who are you!" She then started panicking. "I'm Dr. Kogyeol." He said scratching his nose. Yumi blinked for a second with confusion, "What happened?" She asked. "You were run over by a car. The police has it all covered, I examined your body and you have a broken leg..." He said trying not to startle her. I sat there on the guest's chair listening to them. I started to feel very tired and closed my eyes, fading away into a deep sleep.

When I was sleeping, her face and voice repeated in my head like it would never stop. I couldn't stop thinking about her. STOP. Wonwoo you must stop. You are not like this, you don't believe in love! Snap out of it! You hate couples and love relationships! We barely met!

I heard a voice when I was sleeping as I woke up, I was still in the hospital room when Yumi was in front of my face trying to get my attention. "Come on let's go!" I looked at her up and down and saw a cast on her right leg, "The doctor said I have to be in a wheelchair." She said. I widened my eyes. "Wheelchair...?"

We continued on to the coffee shop I wanted to go earlier. And there she was in a wheelchair, but the same person. "You go to Gyeong-Haneul, right?" I asked her sipping on my coffee. She nodded, "I've never seen you though before in the hallways." She said, "Oh, sometimes I wander off outside of the school grounds." I giggled as she started to giggle as well. "Hey, again, thanks for helping me and saving me." She said, I think about to leave. She pushed her wheelchair and o the coffee shop. My smile faded away as I sat there resting my head on my hand, glaring out the window. I feel so happy near her. I hope I can see her at school tomorrow. I then realized I should be home by now looking at the time running out the cafe throwing my cup away in the trash and ran home.

As I walked on my front porch of the house I put my housekey in the key slot and twisted it open. I saw no shoes and jackets. Meaning, my parents probably are gone. I checked their rooms, gone. Huh. I got a text message from my phone,
[ Eomma: Please answer the door. ]
It left on read as I picked up my phone walking to the front door and looked through the little hole on the door. I looked and saw it was my eomma. She seemed like she was tearing up. I opened the door, without saying or doing anything, she blurted out her words.
"Your father... He.. He's gone." She was tearing up hard and could hardly talk. What kind of 'gone?' Oh quit it Wonwoo! If she says it, its real. My eyes widened. As my eyes were too hard to control as I started tearing up too. "You know how we was diagnosed with cancer? NOW HES GONE." She said sharply. I went up to hug her as my eomma cried on my shoulder. Life isn't going to be the same without Appa. He was the bright shining sun. He was so happy and loved to talk. Whenever he was sad, it was really rare. He's barely like that. When he was diagnosed with cancer, He didn't want to leave the house. And we had to take care of him and quit his job. Now, he's completely gone. Appa. I miss you!!

Here's another chapter, sorry its so lame lolol. I try my best.
~Pitiparties