Chapter One

"Exon! Hurry it up in there or we're gonna be late!" I heard dad yell when he went back inside to get Exon. I was waiting in the car, relaxing and reading a book. After about five more minutes, I saw Exon and dad walk out the front door, dad locking it behind him. When they got to the car, Exon slammed the door shut after she got in, still probably mad that she had to go but I knew she'd love it once we got there. I had a huge smile on my face and I couldn't focus on my book much. I was too excited.

"I can't wait to see all the dinosaurs! I want to see all of them, but I wanna see the T-Rex and the Mosasouraus and-" I quit talking when I realized Exon wasn't listening to me. I had already told dad everything I knew about dinosaurs, and I wanted to show my sister how smart I was so she wouldn't see me as a little kid anymore...

I watched as she put her headphones is and pulled out her current book that she was reading, Looking For Alaska, and I sighed before looking back out the window as we drove to the airport. It was Christmas time, so the ground was covered in snow. I finally went back to reading my book after staring out the window for ten minutes.

Time flew by, and the next thing I knew we arrived at the airport. Dad handed me and Exon our tickets, and our VIP passes. He handed Exon a white envelope, probably full of money for us to spend at the park.

"You two watch yourselves, okay? Exon, make sure Paige always has her inhaler on her at all times, and keep each other safe." Dad said, pulling us both into a tight hug. I felt Exon tense up beside me, while I hugged dad tightly.

"Love you dad!" I exclaimed as we heard that our flight would be leaving soon. Exon copied me and quickly said bye to daddy before dragging me to the plane with her. I was in front of her, so I was a little saddened but if it couldn't be helped them oh well. I climbed into my seat, noticing my companion beside me was a young boy with dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked about fourteen I guess. I mean I was fourteen but I didn't really know how to identify other fourteen year olds.

"Hello." I said, waving at him and smiling. He looked over at me and smiled as well.

"Hello. You're going to Jurassic World too?" He asked, which I nodded very excitedly at.

"Yep! What's your name?"

"Oh! I'm Gray, Gray Mitchell. What's your name?"

"Paige, Paige Winchester." I said, sticking my hand out for him to shake. He laughed, but shook my hand anyways. "You my friend have just made a contract with a demon." I giggled, and he tilted his head to the side slightly in confusion and curiosity.

"Wait, what?" He asked, confusion written all over his face and noted in his voice. I laughed a little, then shrugged.

"Oh, nothing. It's just something I say when I make a new friend. 'Contract' meaning you sealed our friendship with a handshake. I call myself a demon because I find it funny." I explained and he nodded his head in understanding and chuckled a little.

"You're weird, in a good way. I like it." He said, and I giggled a little. A light flashed above us, saying we were about to take off and to buckle our seatbelts. I buckled mine, then glanced back at my sister, seeing her sitting next to another boy with dark hair. He was smirking at her and she was playfully glaring at him while gripping her armrests.

My sister didn't like planes much because she was terrified of heights, and because she hated water. Be it a plane or a boat, she hated being near large bodies of water. When she was around my age, she was on a boat with the rest of our family, me being only four years younger than her, and she got accidentally shoved and she fell over the railing of the boat. She almost drowned but Luke managed to dive in and bring her back to the boat. She's been scared of any water where she couldn't see the bottom. So basically, only a pool and a bathtub was all she was okay with.

I turned back around in my seat, and found Gray rolling his eyes while looking out the window. I nudged him, and he looked over at me. "What's with the eye roll?" I asked him and he sighed slightly.

"My older brother, Zach. He's flirting with the girl behind us. He flirts with any girl he finds pretty." He said and I smiled slightly, but it fell when he said he did it a lot.

"That's my sister." I said, and Gray's eyes widened slightly.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything bad about it. I mean, I wouldn't mind if he did it but since he's got a girlfriend it bugs me.." he continued, and I nodded in understanding.

"Ooooh. Well, if he finds her pretty, I'm gonna tell her and embarrass him." I said with a small giggle, which made Gray laugh as well. After a moment of silence, he spoke again.

"I hope I get to hang out with you during my trip at Jurassic World. I know that my brother is going to have is eyes glued to his phone the entire time, so it'd be nice to talk to someone else that'll actually listen." Gray said, and I smiled at him.

"You can hang out with me and my sister all you want. Besides, if Zach tags along I bet Exon's gonna get annoyed with him and make him get off the phone." I said, making Gray smile, his teeth showing and dimples forming in his cheeks.

Awe, he looks adorable.

After that we just talked the rest of the flight, then about two hours before we would land I started to get sleeping and my eyes kept drooping. Gray noticed this and rubbed my forearm a little.

"Hey if you wanna sleep then sleep. I won't mind." He said, and I smiled at him before getting comfy and going to sleep.

***

When the plane finally landed, Gray shook me awake and I thanked him before getting up and finding my sister, which wasn't hard since she was still behind me asleep. The boy beside her was asleep as well and I rolled my eyes before shaking Exon awake. When she was awake, she lightly punched the boys arm, making him jump awake and glare at her while rubbing his arm. She rolled her eyes, then got up and followed me off the plane to go get our bags. I took my Markiplier book bag from Exon while she shouldered her Nightmare Before Christmas book bag over her Alice & Wonderland string-bag and we began to make our way to the boat that'd take us to the island the park was on.

"Exon you wouldn't believe how much Gray knows about dinosaurs! He knows more than me, and I can talk about them for hours on end just explaining everything I know about them! He also said that his brother thought-" I stopped mid sentence when I realize she wasn't listening to me. I sighed and looked at my feet, then looked back up and caught sight of Gray's dirty-blonde curls ahead of us. "Gray!" I yelled, causing him to turn around and smile at me. I ran up to him and tackled him in a hug, which he returned and started laughing.

"Paige leave the poor soul be." I heard Exon tell me, but I ignored her.

"Gray this is my big sister Exon I was telling you about. Exon, this is Gray Mitchell. I sat with him on the plane and he and I both love dinosaurs! Isn't that cool?" I exclaimed, bouncing slightly in excitement. She only nodded and said hi to him.

"Gray I told you to slow dow-" Someone was saying, and I returned around to find Gray's brother Zach walking up behind him. "Hey Exon. This is your sister? Gray wouldn't shut up about her once we got off the plane." He said, and Gray's cheeks flushed a bright pink color, and I could feel my cheeks heat up as well.

"Hey. This is Paige. She's my little apprentice." Exon said, rustling my dark red curls. Zach smirked slightly at me along with Exon laughing at me. I made a face at her and fixed her hair, blushing a bit more and looking down at my feet.

"So, since we all know each other now and stuff, how about we all stick together on the boat ride to the island?" Gray suggested, and everyone agreed. I decided to walk behind the older siblings with Gray since Zach and Exon were talking to each other about who knows what.

***

I decided to make another Jurassic World book, but for Gray and Paige ^-^. I love Ty, he's just so cute and adorable in the movie hehe.
Please excuse weird typos ^^

~Jessie