Chapter Three

After dropping us off at the Mosasouraus attraction, Owen looked at us very seriously.

"I mean it you two. Stay together and call me if you need me. I'll call you when I'm ready to pick you up. If something comes at you, run like hell." He said the last part with a small smile, and me and Exon both chuckled slightly. We waved bye to him and made our way inside, trying to find some seats. I looked around and spotted Gray with his brother Zach, and I smiled.

"Exon! I can see Gray!" I shouted to my sister, pointing to him and Zach. I felt Exon put her hand on my shoulder and I looked over at her to see her crouching down.

"Let's sneak up on them. I'll take Gray and you take Zach, okay?" She whispered in my ear, and I nodded and giggled a little. We made our way to them, making sure they didn't see us. We asked the people in their seats in the row above them to excuse use and once we were behind them, we covered their eyes. I covered Zach's, while Exon covered Gray's.

"Guess who~" We both sung and they jumped slightly and quickly looked at us. Gray relaxed and let out a laugh, while Zach just stared at us with a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Guys! We were wondering when we'd see you around! Come on sit by us! We can make room!" Gray said, scooting as much as he could and I took a seat next to him. A few seconds later, Exon plopped down next to me. There was little room, so we were all kinda bunched up against each other.

"Seriously? Still on the phone?" I heard Exon say, and I looked over at her to see her staring at Zach while he stared back at her. He looked back at his phone, and Exon rolled her eyes and looked away from him. I knew she was getting annoyed. I returned my attention back to the show as it started and they dangled a dead shark over the Mosasouraus' home.

"The Mosasouraus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water where it preyed on anything it could sink it's teeth into." A woman in a blue shirt and skirt said to the large stadium of people. "Including turtles, large fish, even smaller Mosasouraus'." Me and Gray both looked at each other and we saw that we were both really excited to see the Mosasouraus. "Alright folks, let's see if she's still hungry even after being fed ready today. Now she's a little shy, so give her a big hand when she comes up will ya?" Just as she finished talking the Mosasouraus propelled itself out of the water.

The Mosasouraus bit down on the shark and it began to fall back into the water. As soon as that happened, it caused a huge slash to happen and everyone in the splash zone, i.e. where we were, got soaked. Me and Gray were both squealing in excitement, holding onto each others arms and basically bouncing in our seats.

"Oh my god that was awesome!" I said to Gray, and he nodded.

"I'm soaked but I don't care!" He said, which made me giggle. His smile grew lopsided a little and he picked up a strand of my red curly hair.

"Your hair looks even more curly now." He laughed, and I felt my cheeks heat up while huffing and crossing my arms over my chest. "I was just kidding. Besides, I have no room to talk since I have curly hair too." He added, and I smiled again.

"That was so cool!" Gray exclaimed again, probably to get Zach and Exon's attention from each other.

"Wanna see something else cool?" Zach said, and we all nodded.

***

We were on a train sort of thing to go to the Gyrospheres. Me and Exon sat in front of the boys, but I could still hear everything they were saying.

"So, is this your first time here?" I heard Zach ask, and I glanced behind us to see him talking with the girls behind them. They answered back with a flirtatious "Yeah" and I sighed, then looked over at Gray. He looked depressed...