Chapter Four

After roaming around in the field for a little while, Gray got impatient when he hadn't seen any dinosaurs yet.

"Where are they?" He sighed, and I had to agree with his level of frustration and disappointment when I couldn't see any either. Exon was driving the sphere, so she sped up and rounded a corner at a group of trees. When we could see around then, we saw a whole bunch of them! We all looked at them in awe, then the screen that was playing Jimmy Fallen started beeping and said 'RIDE CLOSED' flashing over it. I sighed in disappointment just as Gray did.

"Come on, we can stay out a couple more minutes." Zach suddenly said.

"But they said it was closed.." Gray said, still looking sad. I really ached over to him and rubbed his arm like he did on the plane for me, and he gave me a small smile.

"Aunt Claire gave us special wrist bands, and Exon and Paige have some too. Alright? VIP dude. Come on, it'll be fun." Zach explain, and went to reach for the gear stick. I watched as he went for the gear stick that Exon was driving, and I saw their hands touch and how quickly they both pulled their hands away from each other, then Zach took control of the gear stick and began driving us around. I guess Gray saw it too, because he nudged me and pointed to our siblings and made a heart with his hands. I silently giggled, covering my mouth to muffle any sound that came out. Even Gray knew they liked each other, how cute.

"It's your aunt." Exon suddenly said, and I saw her hand Zach his phone. Is that why he hasn't been on it? Because she had it? When did she take it from him???

He took his phone and unlocked it, then answered the phone call. "Hey Claire." He said into the speaker, kinda rudely if you asked me. "I can't really hear you, we're in the..hamster ball." He paused again. "Hello?" He asked, and Exon looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. "Hello?" After another pause he hung up his phone.

"What did Aunt Claire want?" Gray asked, and Zach shrugged.

"She was probably wondering where we were. Must of found out we ditched Zara. I couldn't hear her." Zach explained, apparently brushing the phone call away fit he back of his mind. He was about to stuff his phone in his pocket, but Exon grabbed it before he could. He glared at her and reached for it, but she held it away from him and shook her head.

"I said I'd give it back if you were a good boy. You haven't been so I'm still keeping it. I only let you answer that call because I thought it was important. Remember our deal." She said and he sighed, making her smile in victory. Oooh, so they made a deal about his phone. That made sense. He propelled us forward again and we drove around for a few minutes, until we came across a broken gate. "What happened here?" Exon asked, but no one answered her.

"Dude, off road." Zach said and we all looked at him.

"But they told us to go back." Exon said, a worried look on her face.

"She's right.." Me and Gray pipped in.

"Hey, I'm just worried you guys aren't getting the full 'Jurassic World' experience." He said, and brought a finger to his lips in a 'shh' gesture before he slowly moved us through the broken gate and down a small hill into a luscious green forest.

After a while of going deeper into the forest, Gray spoke up. "No, no, bad idea, bad idea."

"Great idea." Zach said, smirking slightly.

"No! We're gonna get arrested! They'll shave our heads and we're gonna have to make root beer out of a toilet!" I looked over at Gray with a raised eyebrow, but I was biting my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"What are you talking about?" Exon asked with a hint of a laugh in her tone as Zach brought us to a stop in front of four dinosaurs.

"There." Zach said, pointing at them. "I told you. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four... dinosauruses."