Chapter 2

"What?" squealed Horace. Then they all looked toward the mirror on the wall. "We are babies!" Gilan grinned. "Well, even as a baby I'm as handsome as ever. "No," moaned Halt. "Its the end."

Will stared at Halt. "And Halt's still the shortest of us all!" Halt glared, then started chasing after Will. Well, crawling was more of an accurate description. They crawled along the whole living room before Will got tired out.

"Oh gosh.." he wheezed as Halt came closer and closer. Then, he realized something. "What are you going to do to me? I'm a baby. What kind of punishment do you have?"

Halt had a dangerous look on his face. "I'll show you what kind of punishment I have."

Will held his hands up in surrender. "Truce!" he squeaked.

Gilan yawned. "I want coffee." Halt's eyes widened. "How are we suppose to cook the coffee and get it if we're babies?" they all looked at each other, fear on their face. Will started wailing.

Then Gilan. Then Horace. "Noooo!" they screamed. "Be quiet, all of you!" Halt shouted. "I've got a plan." They looked up. "Coffee?" Horace whimpered.

"We are going to stand on top of each other to reach the cabinet where the coffee is . Got it?" They nodded. "Who's going to be on the bottom?" Gilan asked. "Will." he replied. "Heyy!" Will whined. "Why do I have to it?"

"Do you want to see the punishment I give babies?" Will gulped. "No, sir." Halt nodded. "Then you'll do as I say."

FIVE MINUTES LATER....

They were all sitting on top of each other. Will was on the bottom, then Gilan, then Horace, and then Halt. Halt was reaching for the coffee bag, but it was just a few inches out of his reach.

"Come on.. Just a little closer..." he whispered through clenched teeth. On the bottom, Will was sweating. "All of you, lose a little weight!" he whispered. He knew he couldn't hold on much longer.

Halt leaned forward, and touched the bag. He grabbed it and pulled. But at that exact moment, Will gave in and they all toppled to the floor.

They all started bawling, except for Halt. He just shook his fist up at the sky and shouted, "Curse you, whoever made us babies!"

The sight of Halt shaking his fist up at the sky in baby form was too much for all of them. Their wails turned to giggles and those turned to hiccups. Then, they all fell asleep on the floor, snoring.

Except for Halt.