Chapter 8

Will stood up and walked over to the table. Everyone was having breakfast. Bread and fruit. Delicious.

He dragged himself on to a chair and stuffed a slice of bread in his mouth. Horace was telling Gilan about a new sword technique he had came up with. Halt was as silent as ever. Will was still. He was remembering how fun it was to shoot an arrow. And how coffee tasted amazing. He couldn't do or drink any of those things now. Because he was a baby.

"Guys, I miss being an adult." Halt spoke for the first time since that morning. "Being a baby isn't that.. Well, interesting. Will nodded. "It sure isn't. the same as being older."

Gilan nodded. Horace stayed quiet. They went into a calm, peaceful silence. Then, Will felt the same tingly feeling he had felt the morning he'd changed into a baby. "Guys!" he shouted in excitement. Everyone looked up.

They all felt it too. They hooted with excitement. Then everything went dark.

When Will opened his eyes again, the couch was its normal size. His hands were much bigger. He felt taller. He looked toward the window. "Back to normal!" he yelled. They were all adults.

They yelled and clapped. Immediately Halt swept off to make a cup of coffee. Will was outside enjoying the familiar feeling of a bow. Horace was battling Gilan with a sword.

Halt was sipping coffee.

After they had all recovered and gotten used to everything, they came in and drank some coffee. "I am so glad," Will said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Couldn't have said better myself." Gilan replied. Halt stayed quiet, but he nodded.

Then, Horace looked at them. "I actually liked being a baby. We got to do anything we wanted to do." They all stared at Horace.

Then, Will said, "Horace, no matter how hard you try, you'll always be a baby. Personality wise and mentally wise.

And they all nodded their heads in agreement.

THE END

Finally done with this story! Hoped you liked it. Horace will always be a baby. Review if you agree!