10

Third Person POV

Katherine sped up to the stairs at the Salvatore Boarding house holding the cure in her hand. She stepped into Damon Salvatore's room seeing Damon himself holding a stake above her lovers heart.

A growl escaped her mouth as she sped over ripping the stake from Damon's hand and throwing it.

She pushed him away from her lover.

"What the hell Damon?" Katherine growled glaring at the blue eyes vampire. Damon glared back.

"She wanted it to stop." He told her. She held up the cure.

The brunette stirred in the bed opening her eyes slowly. Katherine went to her side.

"Hey."  Katherine whispered.

"Where's Stefan?" The doppelgänger Elena asked.

"Are you sure you care?" Katherine asked her doppelgänger with a slight smirk.

A fit of coughing is what drew Katherine back to the dying girl.

"Katherine?" The girl asked weakly. Katherine smile slightly.

"How you feeling?" She asked her. Damon and Elena were surprised at how nice Katherine was being.

"Like I'm dying." The girl replied. Katherine smoothed the girls hair before opening the cure.

"Open up." She said before pouring it to the girl mouth. The girl choked slightly before drinking it.

The color started to appear on her face. Katherine picked up the girl bridal style as she healed.

"Hey what are you doing?" Elena asked worriedly.

But the 500 year old did not answer but took off with her once lover in her arms.

____________
Sorry that it's short!

Vote/Comment