14

It's been over a month since we acquired the cure. Katherine hid it in one of the town houses. We compelled everyone there to forget about us unless we were speaking to them ourselves. We're in a small town of Pennsylvania.

-

I walked out with Katherine out of the salon. I decided to get my hair dyed and I did. Now it is a blonde color.

"It looks cute but I still prefer it in its natural color." Katherine commented as she wrapped her arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes.

"Too late now." I said with a slight smirk looking at her before pecking her on the cheek. A slight smiled curved on her lips.

"Let's go by the post office maybe we have something today."

"Okay." I said as my phone began to ring. We were out front of the post office. "You go ahead I should take this." She simply nodded before pecking me on the lips.

I looked at my phone it read Unknown.

I pressed decline. Who knows who it could be and I am not taking any chances. I looked up and saw Elena across the parking lot along with...Rebekah Mikaelson!

Well would you look at that. Fear rushed through me as I though of Katherine. Katherine was suddenly by my side. She held a finger to her mouth and I just nodded. Once Rebekah left Katherine waited before rushing over to Elena and pinning her to a mail truck. But then Rebekah threw Katherine to the ground.

"Your right it is a beautiful place to die." Rebekah said with a smirk. I rushed over and blocked Katherine from Rebekah.

"Get away from her." Suddenly I was pinned to a truck by my throat by her.

"Who the hell are you?" Rebekah hissed. I tried pulling her hand off my throat.

"Let her go!" Katherine growled getting up. Rebekah squinted her eyes at me before they widened.

"Natalia?" She asked in surprise as her grip loosened. I starts coughing as I caught my breath. I lightly grabbed my throat.

"Nice to see you too Rebekah." I said with slight sarcasm in my voice.

-

We all sat in a booth at a diner. Rebekah sat next to Katherine and I  next to Elena.

"Where's the cure?" Elena asks us. Katherine crossed her arms narrowing her eyes at Elena.

"What, no 'I'm here to avenge my annoying little brother' speech?" Katherine asks her.

"People die. We move on." She stated taking a sip of her coffee.

"After turning off our humanity switch." I said.

"So sad for the boys, though. Their special snowflake of human frailty gone." Katherine commented. I rolled my eyes. "Well, if we're gonna be a while, I gonna go grab some menus." She began getting up but Rebekah stabbed a fork through Katerina's hand. I tensed up.

"You're not going anywhere." Rebekah stated.

"I forgot how charming you were."

"I'm surprised you remember me at all, seeing as though you were so busy wedging yourself between my brothers." I growled.

"Watch it Rebekah." I warned her, she lightly smirked at me before winking. I internally gagged.

"I like what you did with your hair, it suits you." She commented leaning over and playing with a strand. Katherine glared daggers at Rebekah as I smacked her hand away. She smirked.

"Feisty are we?" Elena gagged.

"Can you two find a room." She said boredly.

"No they will not." Katherine growled glaring at both Elena and Rebekah.

__________________________

Vote/Comment