Part 1: The Moonlight Party

• Dedicated to Jaimee, who is a total bitch, just like Clara

The quiet alarm startles me from the normal slide of nightmares. I sigh as I get up and change into my work clothes.

I'm an Omega, or as everyone else thinks, their slave. I throw on the loose gray slacks and an itchy black sweater. My Soon-To-Be-Alpha, Blake Thomas, is an ass. He treats me the worst of all, leaving me with only two outfits to wear and hardly any food to eat.

I'm a part of the Star Blood Pack and we're the second most feared pack in North America, behind the Black Star Pack. During the nights, I'm locked in the basement where no one can find me. It's like I'm not even part of the Pack.

I've never been trained.

I've never shifted.

I've never been outside the Pack territory.

I've never been loved.

I am an only child, abandoned by my parents at the edge of the Territory when I was just 6, 10 years ago. They just left me there to die.

My name is Jessica Mitchell and I'm the Omega. I have dull blonde hair that is constantly in a bun at the top of my head. Dull green eyes. Dull figure. Everything about me is dull. Dull. Boring. Ugly. Bland. Ordinary. Those are the adjectives that describe me.

Tonight's the big 'party' for those who will shift under tonight's full moon. All these werewolves think I'm human because I've never gotten ahead of myself, never spoken back, never lost my temper. Plus there's the fact I won't speak to them. They know nothing about me.

I'm a wolf, just like them and tonight, I shift. All by myself without anyone to help me.

I look at the clock. 6:45am. I have lots of work to do to prepare for their 'Full Moon Party' that I'm not even invited to.

I climb down the stairs and into the kitchen where I, along with 1 other person, a human slave, will cook breakfast.

I bow my head as I pass the soon-to-be-Beta, Jacob Rhys and he just chuckles at me with an evil glint in his eyes. I place the skittle on the counter and start cooking for the 100+ sized pack.

**Page Break**

After I finish cleaning the house and preparing for their party, it's already 6pm. The party starts at 7.

Clara Carter, aka, the Future Beta's fuck buddy, bumps her hip into mine, causing me to stumble and fall onto the landing of the stairs.

"Oops!" She giggles. I roll my eyes and continue down the stairs.

Once in my room, I plop down onto the mattress and I can hear the springs squeak.

I let out the tears I've been holding in since breakfast when Blake 'accidentally' bumped into the frying pan, causing hot grease to cover my hands. My hands still burn.

I can hear the music start playing above me and the clack of heels on the dance floor.

It's time. My first Shift and I'm all alone.

It starts off as an uncomfortable itching feeling in my chest, but unfurls into a burning sensation that scalds my whole body. I hold back my scream by biting on my lip. I can taste my blood. My bones snap and rejoin in different positions, filling the room with loud pops. I can hear my blood swirling in my veins. The pain subsides a little and I can hear my clothes ripping, tearing, shredding.

Suddenly the pain's gone. I feel funny as I hop off the bed and land on all fours. My paws are white. Pure white.

I can hear someone descending the stairs to the basement. Oh shit.

I quickly shift back and throw on my other outfit. The faded jeans and dull gray T-shirt suit me. Dull. Boring. Faded. Old. Unextraordinary.

The door to my prison creaks open and Jacob pops his head in.

"Get out here and serve us, you slut. Be good for something..." He mutters under his breath. I roll my eyes at him, but climb the stairs after him.

All that work I put into this house, and they just ruin it. Vases are smashed, alcohol spilt all over the floor.

Girls in slutty clothes stalk passed me, their heels 'clank, clank, clanking' on the hard wood floor.

There are so many smells in here: Sweat. Alcohol. Wolves. Only one is different though, and I can't help but walk to it.

Sitting on the couch, being molested by Clara and her sister Tammy, is my mate. The future Alpha of the Star Blood pack.

Fuck.

I'm in deep shift.

He must smell my scent because he looks up at the crowd, away from the whores at his side. I fade back into the crowd, struggling to hide myself from him.

He's a pompous ass and I don't want him to reject me. I know he will. But there's that small part of me, my Wolf, that's screaming at me to go to him. That he won't reject us.

Blake stands up, ripping his arms from the girls' grasps.

I can't say he doesn't look hot in his tight black T-Shirt and dark jeans. He stalks into the crowd, lifting his nose to the air. I dart further into the crowd and my Wolf paces in my head.

'He's our mate! He won't reject us! Go find him!' She growls at me.

'You've seen the way he treats us! He won't want us and the rejection will just hurt us more! Plus, he'll make a spectacle out of it by announcing it in front of the pack!' I hiss back. I can feel her sighing in my skull.

I turn the corner to go into the kitchen when my arm's grasped tightly and I'm yanked backwards.

'Mate! Mate, mate.' My Wolf sighs, content.

"Where do you think you're going? You don't run from your mate." He growls. He turns me around and looks at my face.

Surprise. Anger. Pain. Disgust

. That's all that describe the emotions on his handsome face.

"Why on Earth would the Moon Goddess give me you as a mate!? You can't even fucking talk! You're boring. Like, look at Clara! She's so beautiful and you are not! Goddess! Just look at you," He spits at me.

I can't say I disagree with him. I'm below average. Boring. Not beautiful. I stare into his blue eyes. They're clear and ocean blue. His hair, black as his wolf's, sits in a rumpled mess on his head.

"You disgust me. I, Alpha Thomas, reject you, Omega Mitchell, as my Mate." He whispers low enough so I can hear. A stab hits me in the chest like a blade, slicing at my inner organs.

Blake must feel it too, because he cringes a bit before stalking away.

The pain stops and fades to a dull pulsing sensation.

'You have to deny the rejection.' My Wolf declares.

"I, Jessica Mitchell, deny your rejection." I hiss under my breath. The pain stops and I stumble down the stairs, tears of frustration in my eyes. I pull the black sharpie from under my bed and write on the wall my 'friendly' message to my pack members. My farewell.

I throw on my thin jacket and my sneakers before walking out. I take one last look at the wall.

'I'm done. I'm fucking done with the lot of you, assholes. Just remember one thing. Karma is a mother fucking bitch. -The Mute Omega'

Author's:

Is unextraordinary an actual word? Hmmm. I have no clue, but it fits.

I hope you enjoyed this!(:

She's a curser....Okay? Okay.

Comment/Vote/Stuff DO IT.

-Jess