Part 4: Waves and Cars

Caroline shows me around her little house. There's a small kitchen with a mini fridge and microwave, two bedrooms with conecting bathrooms and a living room. Overall, it's nice sized. She explains that it's bigger than the rest because she's the Alpha's sister.

"Let's go!" She says, linking her arm with mine. I look down at her (I'm 3 or 4 inches taller than her) and give her a questioning glance.

"Where?" I ask, my voice a little unnerved.

"To the city, silly! We've got to get you some clothes!" She exclaims. Again, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"But, I have no money..." I grimace at how needy that sounded.

"Oh, don't worry, darlin'! I wouldn't have let you pay if you had money! There's never enough chances to shop with a girl who I actually like!" She smiles.

"I take it the girls here are bitchy?" I ask with a small smile. She nods her head quickly.

"They all think they're better than me...Even though I'm the Alpha's sister." She crosses her arms. "Now that Carter's leaving...well...Let's just say my life's going to get a lot harder." She sighs.

"Don't worry about anything. TyTy will make a great Alpha." I assure her. "He won't let anything bad happen." I promise. She raises her eyebrows.

"TyTy?" She smirks.

"Well, he's annoying, so that's his annoying name. He doesn't like it, but he'll have to live with it." I shrug. I do it to aggravate him.

"That's hilarious! He lets you get away with that? If I were to call him that...Let's just say there wouldn't be a Caroline to live with." She chuckles. I make a surprised noise in the back of my throat.

"Really? He's so...not physical that I didn't think he'd like to hurt people..." I raise an eyebrow. She shrugs and turns away from me, muttering something under her breath.

"Maybe to you..." My wolf hearing catches her say. I choose to ignore it. "Let's go!" She exclaims, hooking her arm with mine.

We walk together to the cars. Carter stands in front of one, his back to us.

"Car!" Caroline screams. "We're taking your car! The black one!" She smirks. Carter's face falls and he looks paniced.

"No! Care, please! Be careful with my baby...She's all I've got..." He pouts. Caroline rolls her eyes.

"I'll be fine and so will your car. Keys, please." She holds out her hand. He reluctantly drops the keys into her palm and she squeals in delight. She practically runs to the drive, where a sleak red car waits. I look at Carter and smile at him before walking over to the car.

[*]

"This would look perfect on you! For the Ceremony tomorrow!" She pulls out a short blue dress. It resembles a wave.

"You think?" I ask, holding it up to myself. She nods and takes it from me. We've been shopping for a while. I haven't found my dress, while Caroline has found three. This one's it, though. I can feel it. "I love it." I gush. She nods again and leaves to pay.

[*]

The drive home was anything but silent. Caroline blasts some pop songs all the way home. She said it was One Direction. The songs were cool, but I'd never heard them before. Being locked up has it's downfalls.

She parks the car in the drive and hands me all our bags.

"I've got to talk to my brother. Just put mine on my bed, darling." She smiles and I nod, waling back to our home. I kick open the door, which is easy because she never locks it and drop her three bags onto the bed. I hang my dress in the closet and put the two bags of necessities she made me buy on the bed. I grab my needed items and go take a shower.

After showering, I put on some pajamas and collapse on my bed, totally exhausted from the shopping trip.

I close my eyes and fade out with my thoughts of Tyler, Caroline and my lovely blue dress. (WHICH IS TO THE SIDE)

AUTHOR'S:

HER DRESS IS TO THE SIDE! I'll SAY AGAIN.