Too Hot Game ↠ Youngjae

Genre: Smut

Words count: 2700+

Preview: Late at night, Youngjae was sitting next to you in your bed asking about a game you were too embarrassed to even think about playing. One thing leads to another and you end up in a steamy situation.

~☆~

You were laying down on your bed, dressed with your pajama shorts and your tank top, trying to study, yet you couldn't because your mind was flooded with thoughts of that boy. These pretty eyes and the most beautiful smile you've ever seen. You couldn't concentrate on anything except on these images of him in your head.

There was a knock on the door which made you jump a little. It was 2 AM so you didn't think anyone at the dorm would be awake at this time.

"Yes?" You tried to sound calm but you it didn't work quite.

"Y/N, are you still awake?" Youngjae's voice sounded so worried. Maybe he was worried about you. You shook off those thought as you answered, "Yeah, I've got this exam tomorrow so I've got to study. Why aren't you asleep?"

"I just couldn't fall asleep. I went to get something to eat but I saw your lights were still on so I thought I could check up on you." Your heart skipped a beat as you heard those words.

"I'm almost done so you can stay here if you want to." You said slightly blushing, looking down at your papers.

After closing the door, Youngjae sat down on your bed next to you without saying a word. You felt the heat of his body, you couldn't focus at all. Sneakily you took a look at him trough your eyelashes, he was watching something on his phone. You wondered what but you thought it'd be rude to ask so you didn't bother. What if he was texting with a girl? Shaking off those thoughts away, you tried to concentrate on the papers in front of you. You glanced one more time at him, he was giggling at something.

"Y/N, do you know what is 'The Hot Game'?" He interrupted your thoughts, looking at you confused.

"Yeah, it's a game you play or something like that." You felt your heartbeat getting faster as he leaned down almost lying next to you. You turned to face him which was a mistake since he was inches away from you.

"How do you play it?" You were scared to move. He was right next to you, lying down now and even if it was your dream you were too nervous to say anything.

"Um, well, you and someone else kiss with your hands behind your back or something like that. Whoever touches the other loses and gets to do something." You mumbled under your breath because he was getting even closer to you.

"Hm. That sounds fun. Have you ever played it?" You shook your head no, trying to look away from his lips and eyes. Your face was bright red at this point and you couldn't do anything about it, your body was like stuck to the bed.

"Neither have I. But I really want to try it out. With you." He looked straight to your eyes, waiting for a reaction. You didn't know what to do. This was too much to handle, first him being in your bed and now this.

It took him a moment before he smashed his lips onto yours. You were shocked at first, still not knowing what to do so you just went with it. At first he was gentle but then you felt his tongue slightly licking your bottom lip, begging for an entrance. You let him in, too overwhelmed to bother about the consequences. His tongue explored your mouth, swirling around yours. Then you realized. You were fully making out on your bed with Youngjae, it was like a dream but even better. He parted away only to take a breath and he kissed you again. Your hands were under your tummy and as much as you wanted to you couldn't move them, also it was a part of the game.