Confessions ↠ BamBam

Genre: Fluff

Words Count: 2300+

Preview: Both you and Bambam confess random things at the park. Slight Markjae(?)

A/N: Dedicated to the precious little bean a.k.a FinnThePinkUnicorn and again that's for the idea.

~☆~

It yet another Sunday afternoon at Mark and Youngjae's dorm. Nothing special was happening today, no interviews, no dance practices or anything. It was peaceful.

You were in the living room, watching some stupid show about lizards on the TV, let's just say that was the most interesting thing that was going on right now.

"Coco, stop running around! Let daddy put your bow on!" You heard Youngjae yell from the bathroom as Coco was running towards you. She got up on the couch and sat on your lap, her little feet still a bit wet from the shower she had. Youngjae was standing at the frame of the bathroom door, calling for Coco but she seemed to enjoy sitting on you.

"She is so stubborn! Ugh!" You heard him say as he went back to the sink to clean the mess Coco had made. "Where's Mark when I need him the most?" Youngjae was now groaning and fake crying because he couldn't take a hold of Coco and he was just being frustrated.

"He should be here any minute." You said looking at your phone only to check the time. You saw you had one missed call from Mark so you dialed him to see what he wanted.

"Y/N, can you and Youngjae take Coco for a walk? We'll be waiting you at the park." He didn't even bother to say 'hi'.

"We?" You asked, wondering who was he being with. He then just hang up without saying anything more. Confused you got up and went to get dressed.

"Youngjae, we're going to the park!" You yelled at him from your bedroom. "Get Coco ready too."

"Y/N!" He whined. "I can't put her the bow. Please, help me." You sighed, changing your clothes and going to the other room where Youngjae was doing his best but yet failing.

You quickly got Coco up on the couch and put her little bow on with an ease. You then got up, holding her gently and leading her to the front door. "C'mon, Mark is waiting for us and he is with someone else." Youngjae was walking behind you, still pouting at how Coco was more obedient with you.

You got Coco's leash and your backpack all ready to go. Youngjae locked the door as you both got out of the dorm.

~☆~

"They should be here any moment." Mark was looking around for you and Youngjae. He was with Bambam, whom you haven't seen for years. You had just lost touch although you both liked each other a lot. Neither you and him found the courage to confess your feelings to each other. You had this one thing between you two that nobody else knew - every night you were sitting down behind that big tree, hidden from everyone, and you were confessing things. Sometimes they were innocent like that one confessing you had when you ate all of his cookies, but there were also not so innocent ones. You both had told each other about these things which were like 'dirty dreams' as you were calling them but neither of you confessed with who they were.

You and Youngjae were speed-walking towards Mark and the other boy. "Mark-ie, I'm sorry we took so long but someone remembered they had to pee right when we got out." You said eyeing Youngjae, who just whispered a quiet 'sorry'.

You then hugged Mark properly. "Why did you say 'we' on the phone?" Still sheepish, you didn't know if he got confused or something.

"Oh, yeah." He then pulled the black haired boy next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Y/N - Bambam. Bambam-" He got cut off by you. "Mark we already know each other. I remember him." You giggled at how cute they were.