Chapter 4: i missed you

Its been month since yoongi left for the world tour, we've been texting and call each other but not so often, we texted twice a day, and a phone call for once a week just for 5-10 minutes. He's been so busy. But i'm happy for him.

After 3 month of waiting finally his world tour is over, the first thing he do when he landed here in korea is that he calls me "yaa!!!! (Y/f/n)!!! How are you??? I just landed, after that i'll go back to the dorm and i'll come to your house! Miss me right?!!" "Yess you son of an apple!!" "Whaat? Son of an apple??" He laughs "wait, i'll hang up, i'll call you when i'm at the dorm" "okayy!" Finally. He's here.

I heard knocking at the door, i've prepared so many foods with mom to celebrate his world tour that just finished. "I'll open the door mom" i walk to the door and open it, i see yoongi there with the rest of the BTS's members "OMG!! Noo!!" I got so shock and close the door again, he then knocks again, "ya!! (Y/f/n)!! Why you close the door again!! Open it!!" I open the door again slowly while looking down and blush "yaa!! Whyy??" I shakes my head fast and let them in "just get on youu jerk!" I pinch his arms "aww!!whyy!!" "Just get in" they got in and yoongi led them to my mom "this is (y/n)'s mom, pretty right?? Like her daughter! Heheh and her cooking is the best" they all bow. I walk to them still looking down "dear, why are you being so silent suddenly" mom ask, i grab her hand and turn her around with me, "mom, my bias is here" "who?" "Jimin>.<" i hold my mom's hand tighter and she laughs "aaahh!! So jimin is your bias" i widened my eyes shock my mom said that out loud, i punch her arms and sit on the floor holding my knees "aaahh'!! So your bias is jimin!!!" Suga shouted and walk to me, grab my hands and led me to stand, my face is burning hot right now, i look at jimin's face slowly, and he just stand there smiling and being shy, my heart!!!!!!

I need to calm my self down "jaaa!! Hehe lets forget what just happened and lets sit!!" They all seated "what do you wanna drink?" They all said what they want to drink, then i sit down "congratulations on your world tour guys" i said while smiling "im soooo proud !! 🙈" my mom add "now you guys are so popular, there will be a lot of schedules waiting ahead of you, you should take care of your health okay? Dont get sick, eat honey before bed, to keep your throat healthy, eat vitamins once a week" my mom said while serving them the foods, "i'll make you hot ginger okay? It'll be nice on your body, you'll feel good" she smiles and head to the counter. "Your mom is soo nice!! i feel like home" jhope said while smiling, that smile is brighter than a sun, i smile and nod "just feel at home, just think that my mom is your mom" i laugh "is it okayy???" Rapmon widened his eyes "i always wanted to have a lot of brother, soo you guys be my brothers!!" "Ya! (Y/n)! Why are you being so cheesy! Act like you know them!" Suga shouted and tickle me "its up to me you bitch!" I tickles him back "stoopppp!!!!!!! Okayy2!!" I widened my smile "do you guys wanna watch movie??? I have a lot of themm!! Lets watchh em okayy??? You guys has no schedule till next week right??" "How do you know??" Taehyung ask "i know everything guys!! I have my own informant" i looking at suga smiling "yes, i'm her informant. Btw you know what? She doesnt even know who i am when she first met me, i even took off my beanie, glasses i even said my name, she doesnt realize that i am suga, SHE DOESNT KNOE THAT I'm GENIUS min yoongi" he shakes his head, i punch his arm "ya! Dont embarrassed me you bad ass!" "Why you being so hyperactive today??" I look at him smiling then hug him "i miss youuu, i'm so happy to see you" he hugs me back, and i hug him tighter "MHM!" Mom clears throat , i release the hug and giggle on my mom "this is how they act when theyre home, even when theres me, they dont care" mom said to the rest while giving them the hot ginger.

"Really?? Suga hyung doesnt like to be touched" jungkook said before sipping the hot ginger "yeah, i smell something fishy around here" jin oppa add "aaayyyy,, noo oppa" i poke jin's arm, we all laugh.

We then watch the movies that taehyung oppa chose. We didnt realize that late at night, all of them are asleep, i dont wanna disturb their sleep, i slowly go upstairs and take blankets for each one of them and cover them slowly, and go to my bedroom myself.

As i'm about to lay on my bed, i heard knocking on my door, "come in, who is it?" Yoongi stands there, "can i sleep here? I dont wanna sleep downstairs i dont feel comfortable. My back hurt" he said while giving his puppy face, i laugh and nod "alright, come here" i tap my empty spot beside me. He then jump and lay beside me. I lay down too facing him while smiling, he faces me too. "I missed you yoongi-a" i said snuggling om him, "i miss you too. You dont know how much i miss you" he snuggle to me closer, hold me and kiss the tip of my head. I round my arms around his waist and hold his clothing until i feel my eyes get heavier, i heard him whispering "sweet dream. I...like you" i feel a sight smile on my lips and fall asleep.

A month passed, his schedule becoming more packed, his popularity rise like a jet, less time for me to see him. Unlike before he's doing his world tour. I'm so happy for him, i'm so proud of him, but, at the same time i'm afraid.

"(Y/n)-a~~~" he peek at my room when i'm changing my clothes "YAA!! MIN YOONGII!!!" He widened his eyes and close the door immediately, i feel like my face is a bright red right now, he saw me..... Only..me..ON MY UNDERWEAR!! Nooo!!!!

I tried to calm myself "come in now" he come in slowly peeking at first, "ohhh,, i'm sorryyyy~ i didnt know you were changing your clothes,, but..its sexy" he teases me "ya! Stop! Or else you go out of my room" i pouted, he strokes my hair and mess it "geurae i'm sorry" "why are you here anyway?" I ask "i miss you, i wanted to see you yesterday but i had to practice, and i have time now, i ask my manager and he said yes, so here i am" i hug him slowly "i miss you too" i burry my face on the side of his neck, he hold me while stroking my hair "why you being so clingy all of sudden? You werent like this before" he giggles while keep stroking my head, i look up at him "i feel comfortable around you, i like being around you, i dont know" i smile and he kissed my forehead gently like i'm the most fragile thing in the world.

"Do you want to go out for a walk?" He asks, i shakes my head "no, i cant, and you cant. People will recognize you, it'll be bad if they see you with me" "hmmmm,, okay then how about we go downstairs and watch some movies while eating popcorn, i bring a lot with me" i look at him smiling "okayy! Lets go" i grab his hand downstairs.

----SUGA's POV----

Since the world tour end, (y/n) becoming so clingy all of sudden, whenever i come to see her she always hug me, cuddle me, ad everything. Its cute, she's cute. Some people might find clingy girl is annoying and pain in the ass, but for me, she's not. I like it when she does that. She grabbed my hand led me downstairs, he walk to my bag and open it, she took all the movies that i've brought with me and selecting which one she wanna watch. "Omoni neun?" "She's out with her friends and appa is out too" she said while keeping her eyes on the movies "AH! I wanna watch this!!" She held out the movies she wanna watch, its night at the museum 2, i laugh and nod "okay then, i'll make the popcorn" i walk to the counter and start to make the popcorn.

We finished 2 movies in a row, she stretch her arms and lay her head on my lap "oppa, let me sleep here for a while" i smile looking at her and stroking her hair slowly "okay" i keep doing it until i can see she close her eyes and fall asleep.

I pick her up in bridal style, slowly make sure not to wake her up, i lay her down on her bed slowly as i'm about to stand up i can feel she grabs my hand, she opens her eyes and look at me "oppa, stay with me" i widened my eyes a bit for a moment and smiling while nodding "okay, just sleep, i'll stay here, i wont go anywhere" i sit down beside her while holding her hand as she fall asleep once again.

I keep looking at her small, beautiful face. That face made me fall for you at first sight....

-----