Chapter 5: our new beginning

"Y/n-a.. I wanna talk to you about something" he said on the phone "yeah go ahead.." I said feeling my heartbeat, "hmm.. Can we meet at he park near your house?" "Yeah sure"

I arrived at the park but he's not here yet, i wait for about 15 minutes and i see him from afar, i wave my hand at him smiling "did you wait for a long time?" I shakes my head "nooope~" "soo. Here's the thing" he staet talking, he looks down and scratching the back of his head "what is it?????" I look at him "soo.." He stand up facing me and looking directly at my eyes"

"Soo, i've liked you since the day we met at the park, your laugh is the first thing that i heard. I thought that that laugh was so beautiful, i planned to talk to you but i didnt have the courage to, and gladly your dog came to me and made us talk to each other. And from that time till now, my feelings grew stronger as i'm being with you, so... Hmm.. Soooo" he scratch his head again, i giggle and stand up still looking at him smiling. He looks down shy to look at me, i lean my face closer and peck his lips "i do". He looks at me with wide eyes "what?" "You wanted to ask me to be your girlfriend right? So, yeah. I do want to be your girlfriend!" Smile starts to grow on his face "REALLYY???!!!!" His smiles getting wider, i nod while smiling wide too showing my teeth, he hug me so tight that i cant breath, i hug him back "yoongi oppa~ i cant breath" he release his hug "mianhae!! Omg i'm so happy, what should i do????" He circles around and take his phone out, dialed a number and put it on his ear "YAA!!!!! SHE SAID YESS!!!!!" I guess its jimin oppa, yoongi is so close with jimin.

I just stand there and laugh. But behind my laugh, behind my happiness right now. I feel something is not right.

A week turn to month, month turn to years.

Mom glad that yoongi is my boyfriend, she really likes yoongi, she said that i'm lucky to have him as a boyfriend, and said i should take a good care of him, a guy like him is rare to be found. Alsooo~ we've been planning to live in the same house, at first i was so afraid that mom will said no and get mad, buut, she directly said yes. I was so confused at first, its so shocking that she said yes, when i was in a relationship with jiwoo, i asked her once and she insisted that she wont let it happen. But now, she said yes. Well i dont care about it, i'm so happy right now. And today is the day we move to our new place, mom come along.

"Omoo, the interior is so good. Did you choose it by yourself??" Mom asked to yoongi, and yoongi oppa nods "yeah, i like interior design. If i wasnt a singer i would probably be a interior designer" he said hugging my mom from the back and swing slowly from the left to the right "did you guys always be so clingy like this? I'm jealous" i pouted, both of them laugh "i love your mom! Let me be!!" He kiss my mom's cheek, i just laugh.

"Omonie, let me show your the bedroom" he holds my mom's hand and head to the master bedroom. I walk to the kitchen to prepare them something to drink. I've been filling out the refrigerator before taking my mom here.

They both got out the bedroom and sit on the couch. I bring them the drink. "Oppa, how about the other members, are they okay with it? Are they still in the dorm?" I ask sitting beside my mom "yeah, they're still living int he dorm, they said that its okay for me to live with you. They understand, their condition is just i have to always be there for a practice, so that we will still be connected." "They're afraid that you will be driftin away??" I giggle "yeah" "well thats good oppa, you're with them is like brothers and family, not just friends. I love it! Bring them here sometimes and have a sleepover!!!" I widened my eyes saying in excitement. "Yeahh thats good idea!! Right omonie??" Mom nods "yeah, just tell me when you guys will have the sleepover, i will prepare lots of food, i heard that taetae likes japchae, i will make lots of it" mom giggles "ya!! Omma!!" I punch her arms "mwooo!!!!" "Omma!! Daddy will get mad!!" I laugh "molla, he's pretty i like him!!" We all laugh.

"Jaaa, omma will go now, take care of her yoongi" mom glare at him, he smiles and nods "NEE!" She laughs then left.

I turn to face him and round my arms around his neck, "jaa oppa, lets take a bath" i peck his lips, he widened his eyes while smiling "really? Together?" I nod. He then bridal carry me to the bath room. "You never done this before, what got into you?" He said pushing me to the wall while grabbing my waist and pull me to him "i thought of making a change in our relationship.. I.. Dont want things like in the past, ruined my relationship with you too.. So.." I look down but then he lay his hand on my chin and raise my face up making me looking at his eyes "y/n-a.. I can wait.. How long it takes.. I dont want you to hurry.. I want you to be ready..i wont stop loving you just because you dont want to do the thing other couple do.. I'm not like him.. I love you because of who you are" i feel teary hearing his words, but then he kisses my eyes "dont cry baby" i hug him tight while burying my face on his neck "i love you oppa, i really do, i dont wanna lose you" i kiss his neck softly, he take a deep breath "i love you more" kissing my head. I kiss his neck again softly and move to his ear, leaning my body against him "baby..." He said "i'm ready oppa.." I can feel him smiling and i smile too. "I'll be gentle" he kiss my head again.

A week after we move to our new house, yoongi oppa invite the other members to a sleepover at our house. "YAAA!!! 느낌 좋다!!~ (the feeling is good/its good)" jin oppa said entering our house or you can say, apartment. "야~ 윤기 형!! 잘했어!' (Yoongi hyung, goodjob" jhope said while putting a huge smile on his face. As always, he's our rays of sunshine. "방은 어디야??" Jimin said curious "its on your left" they all run to our bedroom, both of us just laugh it out "야!!!! 뭐야!!! 너무 좋아!! If i have a house or an apartment, i think i will just hire yoongi hyung as the designer!!" Taehyung said jumping on the bed with jungkook "HYUNG!! Lemme have your apartment!!" Jungkook shout, we all laugh.

"TAAAAEEE~HYUNGAAAA~ JUNGKOOK-aaaaa~ yaedeulaaaaaaaa~ 엄마 왔당~ (mom is here)" mom shouted, i look at yoongi oppa confused "what happen with mommy omg!! I feel goosebumps!" We both laugh and we got out from our room "oo!! 아빠 또 왔구나~(dad is coming too)" i shouted running to him and hugging tight. They all bow to my dad "you guys having fun?" He said smiling and i nod "of course! We're having a sleepover, do you guys want to join us??" I ask both mom and dad, they shake them head, then mom round her arm around dad's "nope, we're gonna have our own time" "ooooookayyy~"

Mommy head to the kitchen and prepare the food, and the rest, yoongi and the others playing the cards and jengga with daddy, i help mommy with the preparations "how is it living together?" Mom ask smiling while preparing "its good, i didnt know that living together will be this good. Loving each other day by day. No wonder mom and dad always happy" i said smiling too "y/n-a.." Mom turn to face me "hard times will always come no matter how well you manage your relationship" yoongi saw us having a serious conversation and he approach us "listen both of you, and the others too, like what i've just said, hard times will always come no matter how well you manage your relationship. And, when that time comes, i want you guys to think positively, i want you guys not to distrust each other. Always believe in each other no matter what. One might make a mistake but the other should understand and forgive. Communication, believing, forgiving, understanding? Are the keys to a long lasting, and happy relationship. Arasseo?" Mom look at us, we look at each other and see that dad and the others also listening. We nod. "Thats my wife" i heard that saying to us with a big smile. We all smile and feeling warm in our heart. "I love you mom, thank you" i hug mommy and yoongi hug her too. "I will keep that in mind omonie. Thank you"

-------