Chapter 10: thank you and i'm sorry

----SUGA's POV----

The sky is sad. The wind is not blowing, the trees, leaves look withered. All i can see is people with black suit and dress. All i can hear is cry. All i can do is looking at her grave with tears falling down nonstop.

Its been like this for an hour, and people start o go one by one. Her mom and dad, me, and the BTS's members are the only people left.

I cannot take my eyes off of her grave, holding her favorite flower, pink lilies.

"Hyung...lets go" jimin hold my arm telling me to go. I cannot move my legs, and i dont want to move. I dont want to go, i want to stay beside her. "No..i'll stay with her.." I said tears keep flowing down my cheeks. I kneel down and put the flowers beside her engraved name. "Here is your favorite flower y/n-a... I've give your favorite flower so please..please come back...dont make this kind of joke..tell me that its all joke,, tell me!!" I cry out letting out all my feelings.. "Y/n-a..!!!!!! Pleasee... Come back...." I keep crying.. Then i feel a arms wrapped around my body "yoongi-a...dont do this...i know your sad..i'm sad too..i'm her mother...i gave birth to her..loosing her is like loosing my entire world..but.. I have to let her go..you have to too..doing this will make her sad..doing this make her hard to go the beautiful place she deserves...yoongi-a..." I cry even louder and hug her mother "omoniee..this is too hard..i love her so much.. I really doo.. I really do omonie..how can i live now?.. How??..." I keep crying..

"Yoongi-a.." Her father come to me and give me a letter "this is from y/n, she gave this to the nurse the night before she took her last breath, she said that this letter is for you..read it..you'll know what to do.." He tap my back and stroke my hair, i take the letter with a trembling hand.. "Gaja.." Rapmon said and all of them except me leave..

I open the letter..

"Dear, Min YoonGi oppa

Oppa, hey.. Dont cry..

I know that the time you read this letter, i might not be in this world anymore, i might not be beside you right now to wipe away those tears, i might not be beside you to hug you, to hold you. But believe me... You'll be forever inside my heart, and i'll be in yours no matter what part us.

Oppa, its been a wonderful, beautiful, amazing, happiest 3 years of our relationship and i always cherish every moment. I could not thank you more for what you've done for me. All the things that you've done for me, i could never repay it. And i'm sorry.

Until the very end, i'm sorry that pain is the only thing that i can give you, i cannot give back what you've gave to me. You've done a lot but i done nothing for you.

I''m sorry that the only thing that i can give you for the last time are this letter, and our memories. Our memories of being together. I will keep this beautiful memories of ours to the very end of the journey. Even when i reborn again, i want to be with you again. I don't want to be someone else, i want to be reborn again as y/n. The y/n that will be with min yoongi.

Oppa, i love you. I love you very much and it hurts me so much to leave you like this, in this painful way, but for the last time, please give this shameless young lady a last chance to make a request...

I.. I want.. I wish.. I wish that everytime you think of me, everytime you remember me, i want you to do it with a smile on your face, not tears. I dont want you to remember me as a sad memory, i want to be your happiest memories you could ever have. When you smile, i will smile from up there, when you cry, i'll cry up there. I know this may be sound so selfish but, i want you to be happy.