Chapter twenty-five: Sick...

*3 days later of finding Leah sick*

Caileigh, Reghan, Grayson, Ethan, and Leah are all at Caileigh's house at the moment. There all talking about beach plans tomorrow (Saturday). But Leah still seems sick, but she still wants to have fun so she is going to the beach with everyone. 

Leah's POV:

I've been feeling really sick lately, i hope i don't have a virus or anything. I don't really want to go to the beach because I feel fat from lying down being sick the last couple days, and im suppose to start my period in a couple days so i'm kinda grouchy.. but i don't want to be that type of person so i'm going to go and have fun!!

Ethan POV:

Leah has been acting weird Lately, i want to talk to her privately...

*Ethan and Leah's private talk*

E:" Leah, we need to talk, you have been weird lately"

L:" I've been sick lately.. im sorry.."

2 weeks later...

Leah woke up throwing up again... it doesn't seem like this sickness is going away. So Ethan took Leah to the Doctors

When they got there they tested her for a lot of stuff and sicknessess going around at the time...

Now they wait in the Dr. office waiting for the Doctor to come back in...

L:"What do you think it is?"

E:"I'm not sure... but i hope you all okay!!"

L:"Me too..."

*after about 35 minutes the Doctor comes back in with the results*

Ok so it looks like your pregnant at age 15 Leah..........