Chapter thirty-one: Does she like me?

*The next morning, group message*

<GROUP MESSAGE WITH LEAH, ETHAN, REGHAN, GRAYSON, NATE, CAILEIGH>

C: Hey! Im at Nate's... stayed night. Wanna meet up at the mall?

L:Sure, let me wake Ethan up... He sleeps forever...

G: Hey... I'm already up!! I'll wake Reghan up.

C:KK! see you guys ina n hour!

<END OF GROUP>

Leah's POV:

Ok. how do I wake ethan up today?

Oh, I GOT IT!!!

Narrator:

Leah gently gets on top of ethan and kisses him on the lips, he wakes up with a bright smile on his face and gets up. 

Ethan first checks his phone to see that his mom has texted him:

<ETHAN AND LISA>

L: Hey.

L: HELLO..?

L: Ethan... I'm at the airport come pick me up!

L: Suprise!! I'm coming to visit! 

Ethan's POV:

"Leah! My mom just txted me! Shes at the airport we have to go pick her up..."

L: Wait, shes here? Does she even know were together?

E: She knows about the promise ring.... Thats why shes here... she demands to meet u.

L: Oh no ethan  what if she doesnt like me?

E: she will love you! C'mon get in the car! Lets go get her!

*They go to the car and take the 15 minutes to the airport... once they arrive they see Lisa tsandding outside right away*

E: There she is!

Leah: Oh... 

Lisa: GUYS IM OVER HERE

*Ethan pulls up to where lisa is and Ethan and Leah hop out of the car to greet her*

E: Hey mom! *Hugs his mom* NIce to see ya! This was so unexpected! Oh and mom... this is Leah, the girl i was telling you about. 

Leah: Hi LIsa! I'm Leah! Ethan has told me so many nice things about you!

Lisa: Oh! Well hi! So this is the girl ethan is always talking about! No wonder he likes you... Your beautiful!!

Leah: Oh well thank you! So i was wondering if you would like to have a girls day with me tommorw...? get to know eachother..

Lisa: Well, of course i would love too! 

writers note:

Hey sorry this chapter was kinda boring but its leading up to some exciting things!!! So please keep reading and thank you for 300 reads! :-)