Hope

Okay this one shot will be based off the original art for Zootopia (KADEART who drew this did a great job showing how Nick would of looked like in such a situation) Basically all the predators had to wear collars so if they were 'savage' it would shock them and what not.
And Nick basically ran an illegal Amusement park for predators to do as they pleased...Kind of wished they kept this concept BUT the movie is still good either way! (I won't be using the amusement park think, But I am going to use the collars and what not, I am also going to make them younger for this fic...Because WhY NOT!)

Enjoy

-------------------------

Nick's POV

Getting chased out of town was not part of my plan, but I don't exactly want to be caught by the cops. Especially not now. It also doesn't help that my van ran out of fuel, I have to get back, but that's not going to happen tonight. I had to resort to running on all fours, two stag's were chasing me and a fox can run for only so long. I was a fair way in front of them but I didn't hear any cars chasing me anymore. So I stopped running, straining my ears to hear anything, and to my luck I did hear something, the slight gallop of their hooves. They were running after me now, I don't know if I can run any longer. I then made a beeline to the cornfield that was a few meters up ahead. I was a fair way out of town and I just wish these cops weren't so persistent. Once I made my way into the corn fields I heard one of the stags yell.
"He ran into the fields!"
Well shit. I didn't even think. My breathing was hard and I was running straight ahead. I can't risk turns, because I could very well bump into them. And that's when I saw it, lights of a barn. But what if there was prey living in the barn. If there was, I am pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate a fox coming in to hide. I had no choice though. I am just going to have to take this chance, but I would have to make it quick, because once they come out of the fields I might not have any cover. I then went back to all fours and sprinted out of the fields, quickly trying to find some cover. I looked behind me quickly and saw flashlights moving in the cornfields. 
"Shit...shit, shit shit." I hissed, repeating the word like a frantic prayer. I then spotted a red tractor near a small shed, I made my way to it and quickly crawled under it, trying to control my breathing and that's when I saw them. They just made their way out of the fields, stopping and trying to spot me running anywhere.
"Where the hell did he go?" 
"I don't know, could he have gone into the house?"
One of the stags looked at the other and nodded. Slowly making their way to the front door. It was then I realised that it  wasn't a barn, It was just a very large house that looked like one. Who would need a house that big? 
I watched as they made their way to the front door, knocking three times before someone seemed to open the front door. I tried to look who answered but the two stags were in the way, I could just hear them talk.
"Sorry to bother you ma'm, but has a slim red fox run through here by any chance?"
"Oh, that's why he was running...I have-"
Oh no. Was I seen? I did spend too much time in the open trying to find a spot to hide, someone could of easily looked out the window.
"He ran back into the corn fields, east from where he came out, I think he went back to the highway."
There was some muttering, and they soon left, running back into the corn fields. I then looked back to the front door and it was wide open but no one was there. Shit where was the girl? I don't even know what species she is. I didn't want to leave from under the tractor, but she said I went back to the corn fields, did she really-
"Oi Fox."
I jumped in surprise, hitting my head on the tractor as I crawled back from the voice, curling up to protect myself. I then saw violet eyes staring back at me, and if it wasn't for my ability for seeing in the dark, I wouldn't have seen that she was in fact a rabbit.
"It's safe now, you can come out." She said again, reaching out her paw.
I slowly crawled out from under the tractor, avoiding her paw. Once I managed to get out form underneath the tractor, I stood up and took a few steps away from the rabbit, who straightened her posture and brushed off her clothes, from having to crouch and look under the tractor.
She wasn't exactly half my size, just a bit over. And she was just staring at me.
"It's not like I bite or anything." She said to me.
My nose twitched.
"I know...but aren't you afraid I will." I said, still staring at her violet eyes.
She shrugged.
"Not really, I've had my fair share of violence to know you're not one to do that."
I then began to realise the throbbing pain in my stomach. I forgot, I was cut by that shop keeper.
"Would you like to come in. My parents aren't home, so they can't chat my ear off about how I shouldn't be hiding somebody in the house again."
My ear twitched.
"Again?" I asked, trying not to scowl at the comment.
"Yes again."
"Do you often hide predators" I growled.
She shrugged.
"Just...come in please, you can't go out now, they might come back."
She was persistent wasn't she. But I didn't even answer, because she just grabbed my paw and semi pulled me to her front door. I didn't know what I should say.

Once she pulled me inside, she closed and locked the door. I the realised why it was such a big house, I was met with about fifty young eyes. This can't be good.
"If any of you say one word to ma, or pa. I will tie your ears into a knot." The rabbit said, taking off the coat she was wearing.
I then looked at her again, taking in her appearance. She was a gray rabbit, with black tips on her ears. Her ears were standing straight. She was also wearing a pink plaid shirt with jeans. I then felt something tug my tail, I looked behind me and found a very young rabbit tugging on it. I stood stiff.
"Nick, don't tug on the foxes tail. It's rude if you do it to a bunny, so it's rude if you do it to a fox." The rabbit scolded.
I snapped my head back to the female rabbit when she said his name. I thought she was talking to me for a second.