Alternative reflection - Reversed

Okay @ChooHueySan requested another One Shot of "Alternative Reflection."

So I decided I would re write it but in "Evil" Nick's, and slightly terrified Judy's point of view. Now this one will be different from the first one. I am going to relate it to the first one slightly; there will be a lot of changes though.
However! I will include the mirror again, and this time, i might get a bit more violent with it. But it still fun to write!

*WARNING: Violence, and swearing, you have been warned*

So enjoy x (O means 'Other Nick or Judy')

I really need to do more fluffy one shots hahaha

-------------------------------------

O-Nick's POV

"Move that fine ass of yours and find what I need."
"I heard you the first time."
I glared at her, and her would be Judy fucking Hopps. Some bunny I bought off the black market. Because there are so many of them; this is mainly because they just don't know how to keep it in their pants, they come for a cheap price. A hell of a lot fun to play with though. However, I managed to get stuck with a smart mouth rabbit who thought she could talk back to me. But each and every time, I bring fear into her very heart and soul. Stupid bitch is never going to learn.
When she realised I was glaring at her, she scurried to the corner of the basement, searching through cabinets for my stolen goods. You see, a git that goes by the name Weaselton or some shit like that, stole a hard drive of mine, which had locations of all my so called illegal stash. No unfortunately for the weasel, i knew where he lived. So walking into his house and biting into his neck, snapping it in two, was some off the shoulder job. I looked at the rabbit, who seemed to be uncovering a lot of valuable goods. Might take them for myself. The rabbit was wearing some skimpy tank top and leggings. Is the bitch asking for it or something?
"What made you think dressing like that was decent?" I asked.
She stiffed, looking at me and lowering her eyes.
"Um...sorry Nicolas my other clothes were um...ripped by your actions, haven't had a chance to buy new clothes." She stuttered.
Excuses, she is always full of them.
The rabbit looked through the basement. Putting shit into a bag she brought so I could sell it and get some money. Then something caught my eye. A mirror. It was quite dusty but it looked old and old means good money.
"Oi, check out the mirror, but don't be a fucking klutz and break it."
Of course, she did as she was told.
She walked up to the mirror but she seemed to be staring at it.
"It's just collecting dust get a move on and inspect it."
"That's...that's um...the thing I am...and it's a different reflection..."
I growled. She better not be playing games. So I walked up to the mirror and what do you know. The bitch was right. There was indeed a different reflection. It was us but they had different clothes on. So they spoke.
"Nick what is this?" The reflection of Judy asked.
Her voice sounded like it had an echo. This just got interesting.
"My golden ticket/I have no idea Carrots." Both my reflection and I said.
My reflection looked at me with a concerned expression.
"Another world to shape." I grinned. My reflection said nothing, just stood there. What is he? Soft? 
I then decided to reach out for the mirror, my paw immediately going through. I grinned. I then allowed my whole body to go through. All was blurry for a few seconds until I entered a similar room, but this time. A stern rabbit and fox in uniform were staring me down with guns at the ready. I grinned.
"Now am I the only one that finds this all exciting?" I ask.
My reflection, or should I say 'other Nick.' growled at my response. Causing me to grin, showing my canines.
"Oh, a bit of fight? And here I thought my reflection was a goody two shoes cop?"
"Back up." The bunny suddenly yelled. 

Now this brings back memories. Memories of before I broke my dear rabbit toy. 
"You know, I managed to make the cutie back there submit to me. I'm sure it will be the same for yo-"
I suddenly felt someone pounce on me. It was 'other Nick.' His green eyes showed fury, I could only laugh, he was a much thinner fox than I was. So pushing him back was the base of the cake. So just imagine the piercing scream I heard from the little bunny cop when I too, pounced on Nick, biting into his neck and attempting to snap it. Seeing the orange fur stained crimson was something that belonged in a museum. It also gave me a weird satisfaction...seeing my own body struggling to stay alive. But before I could dig my teeth further into his neck the fucking bunny bashed my head in with her feet, causing me to fall back into the mirror. I quickly got up, trying to go back but I saw my other half crawling up to the mirror and pulling it down, smashing it, causing out mirror to go black.
"The stupid bunny slag!" I yelled, blood dripping from my jaw.
A grin then came across my features, I looked behind me seeing Judy cower back.

I can always take it out on her.

------------------------------

This was short but I wanted to do this so I can have a crack of trying to make a 'insane' character...I am honestly too nice in real life to even try haha.

Hope you all liked it!

-ADO