♥Distance makes the heart grows fonder♥

BABY ANTON POV.
Few months later...

I was taken to a therapist to Spain to check afew things about me,whether I have imaginary friends or just my strange attitudes but none was detected.

So nobody on earth can figure out what the problem is?

I cried to my mom that I want to go back to Argentina and meet my Leo.When I said that she jumped
up and said "So Leo is in Argentina and not here in Spain?"

I nodded and she was surprised and called my Dad on phone and told him that Leo was in Argentina and he insisted that we should come back the next day.

LEO POV.
Buenos Aires,Argentina

I was crying too that night but I told mama that her name was Antonella.She hesitated and she thinks that it wasn't that serious
till I was taken to the hospital and the doctor says that it's just childishness...

Ah mean what kind of a doctor is that? CHILDISHNESS!!!

Where is my dear Anton now? How will she feel?
Is she missing me badly the way I do?
Does she has feelings for me at all?

I really like her because of she's so cute,plumped and beautiful.She can play a little of the games I could play.I was annoyed when I heard that she had gone to Spain.

I mean"For what?" It's not like she has relatives there.They were all born here in Argentina.I kept on asking Lucas when she would come back but all he says is "In a mean time!"
I told Matias and he was like "Who's she?" I said that she is the cousin to Lucas but he had never seen her around.

Please come back my Dear Anton,I really miss you...

♥♥♥♡♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡
Thanks for reading!

Please drop your comments down here fellas!

Love ya!