♥A Piece Of Cake♥

We took one-quarter of a whisky in a tumbler and later on Leo took me to his house that he had bought in Barcelona.

We went upstairs to take a nap.Leo had been looking at my legs on the bed where I laid on,caught in the act! I folded them in a blanket and he tried pumping me first.I felt guilty and pushed him off me.

Maybe he would rape me,I didn't bother at all and came close to him and removed the buttons of his shirt one after the other and then he clenched on my small and humble breasts.He was romantic and couldn't keep his virginity to himself and I was ... Just anto!He gave me a kiss on my collar bone.His lips were sensitive and cool on my beautiful skin and then...I dozed off till 5:40pm.

I couldn't remember a single thing that had happened 3723 seconds ago.I was naked! O.M.G and I quickly wore my half vested top and jeans and headed downstairs.I gave Leo a hug and I moved out of the house quickly.

++++++++
I reached home and opened the door slowly,I peeped a little to see if Ma Rochas was still knitting in the Living room.

*Meow* Just a cat!

Thank Goodness!the coast is clear and I ran upstairs to my room and pretended to had been in the house before grandpa comes in and asks for me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤