♥THE PROPOSAL SURPRISE♥

Six months later...
LEO POV
I came back from the training ground that Thursday evening, feeling so tired and exhausted.As I leaned on the etagere that was adjacent to the entrance door,I started to pant heavily as sweat rolled down my ears.I sloped down a bit and sat on the floor.I don't even know what to start thinking of again,Antonella and my unborn child,my career or my parents.

My career is steady and easy going,my parents are healthy and better so are my siblings.Everything check! Just my Antonella that's not fine at all and my unborn child.She texts me and whenever I update my pictures on facebook,She would be the first to comment and like.I miss her smile and her beautiful skin.

I finally got up to my bathroom and took a cold shower.I left my data on because I was downloading a game.After the shower,I came out to check my phone,just then I saw a message from brother Rodrigo.

Rodrigo: Hello Bro!

Leo: Hey...! How are you?

Rodrigo: Am good ...what about
you!

Leo: Fine and how's everything?

Rodrigo: Steady bro! Are you less busy?

Leo: Uhmm...Any problem?

Rodrigo: Yeah! Please come over Mr Rocuzzo's house!

Leo: Has anything happened to my baby?

Rodrigo: Nothing has happened to Anto or your unborn baby,Leo! They are both fine!

Leo: Please tell me Rodrigo! Please!

Rodrigo: Just Come over bro! Nothing bad!

Leo: Alright then...

I wore my chequed Tee-shir,took my car keys and ran out of the apartment,straight to Antonella's Dad's house.She was now six months pregnant and had to stop her education for a while till after