Lift My Wings

Armens Pov:

The pain is all i feel the chains bound me to this nearther of a place forever screaming into the light for help or a guidences but no angle seemed to come i was forever trapped in his black strings in the darkness alone forever.

I heared the rattle of keys as they unlocked my cell to be onisted i rather rout in a cell then be his faveret servant. "Get up pest!" the gurd yelled "i said get up!" he yelled agin but i stod still looking to the ground coldly. The gurd walked up to me as he rufly grabed my arm pulling me up off my nezz "when i tell you to get up you get up!" he yelled in my ears as he punched my stumake. Soon he was draging me on the floor as we headed to his throne room. "bow pest to your king!" the gurd said as he pushed me to the ground making me neal before the white eyed man "you may rise armen" the king said "for i want to give you something a gift!" his smile was ever so slightly tainted with darkness "i dont want your gifts HEROBRINE! you have already coused me pain so why should i exept your gift!" i yealled " oh Armen you dont get to choes to have or to not exept the gifted you are going to get it wither you like it or not!" his smiles grew as he said thouses words "so how about you relax and just let it happen?" his eyes looked into mine as if they were daggers cuting into my soul and heart. He stoed from his throne chircling me as he placed a hand on my back leting red sparks relise from his hand "ergggg" i screamed in agony as his magics flowed through out my body "YOUR A MONSTER HEROBRINE!" i screamed as he let go of me leting me hit the cold hard ground my lifeless eyes dimming as i felt my skin rip in to spots in my back "i hope you like your gift armen" he said leting me go "take this pest to the cells and have him propared for his dayly servies". "Hello my dear boy please remove the T-shirt please thank you" I removed my shirt as she scrubbed my back and chest "you look like you haven't eaten in years poor child" I looked down in aberssment "ok just hold on will I get you fairy wings" she took a special brush with blue glitter on it rubbing my wings with it then she placed a bell around my neck "there dear your done" I closeted my eyes as I fell asleep.
My blue eyes opened up as i looked around "im in this stupid place agin" i said swearing under my breath "hello brother!" i froze in place "collin?" he placed his hand on my wings as magic flowed through them "Armen fly trust me fly" collin punched the wall "fly" collin disappered from sight "ill try" i ran twored the hole and jumped as i guided along the hot wind as i guided up to the light of the place then nothing.