The Start Of A New Life

Armens pov

My freinds that i hardly remamber helped me escape my prison of darkness as they would help me start a new path in life. "hay armen you hungry" Grayson asked me rubing my arm gently "yay im really hungry i could go for some proper food!" Grayson noded going into drakes fire pit on his mountain so i just laid back on Drakes bed becase he offered it to me for a while at some point drake said he was going to make another room for me my very own room "well armen im going to see how to heal thoughs wing of yours ok" Drake asked me looking at a book about dimmond wings "yay its alright with me" drake looked at the wings as if to try and find something "ok airmen just stay still I have to go craft these items" drake left the room then coming back with a pot of blue sparkles a horse brush in his hand has he sat betide me as he dipped the bristles of the brush in to the pot of blue sparkles that moved like water as he started to brush my wounded wings. After some time my wings began to raise as they healed "thank you Drake for being so kind to me" I looked at his eyes them being calm and enchanting with magic with a hint of kindness and hospatlity "its no big deal airmen your my friend that's what friends do" drake got up smiling "I think grayson finished making dinner so lets go eat"

A/n
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Hi my fellow moonalist I just want you to comment on what you liked about the part so please comment because im tired of feeling lonely so to help me with modavation please comment.
Faith tremlin