Chapter two

Mark was sat next to Seán on the sofa. It had been almost a week since the two girls posted their home address and there were fans outside his door and knocking 24/7. Seán was sat quite hunched up whereas Mark had his arm on the back of the sofa, looking at the laptop Seán was on.

"Mm... How about t'is one?"

He asked looking up at Mark. He looked at the two bedroom house and scrunched up his nose while shaking his head. Seán groaned and shrunk in his seat.

"I suck at house t'ings."

Mark chuckled and shuffled closer to Seán making their thigh's touch. He put his hand on his shoulder and leant forwards a little.

"Now what you want is one with three bedrooms because you can have a recording studio. It would also be handy to have a kitchen because that one does not."

Seán looked at Mark out the corner of his eye for a second then leaned over and rested his head on his chest.

"T'is is boringggg."

"Well we can't stay here can we."

"Guess not."

Seán was interrupted by his phone ringing, he shut the laptop and set it on the floor before pulling out his phone and leaning back over Mark.

"Top o' t'e mornin' to ye Felix."

Mark knew who Felix was, he was Seán's tour manager.

"Wait what?"

Mark looked down at Seán who was frowning. He sighed slightly and ran his fingers through Seán's hair a little. He looked up at Mark and smiled a little.

"I didn't know I was s'pposed to be going all over to t'ose places too."

Seán sighed and snuggled into Mark a little more.

"No t'ats fine, t'ats great as a matter of fact. So-"

Seán looked up at Mark and smiled.

"It's fine, I've got one... Yep.... Best one t'ere ever was, is or will be"

Mark smiled and blushed slightly figuring that he was the one Seán was talking about at that point. He put his phone on his chest and looked up at Mark again.

"Ye haven't got any plans fur t'e next 8 months right?"

Mark shook his head, Seán smiled one again and put his phone back to his ear.

"Nope, he can come... Two days! I t'ought-"

Seán's smile suddenly dropped and Mark felt him tense up.

"Yeah... T-t'ats fine........ T'ank ye, see ye t'en.."

He hung up and put his phone in his pocket with a sigh.

"You OK Seán?"

"Felix said we're getting picked up in two days...."

"Why? We have another week and a half left."

"I know but... It's so we can travel wit' ot'er singers...."

"Like who?"

"Ken Morrison..."

Seán said while covering his face. Mark played with his hair some more.

"He's t'e worst... On t'e bullying agenda... "

"I'll be there it's OK... C'mon, as much as I'd love to stay and cuddle we have to pack."

Seán blushed and groaned like a small child. He got up and started to walk to his room.