Chapter 76:The Six Dreamers.

The Next Day,Ann and James went near the River and A Tree nearby,Ann was wearing a White and Pink Hanbok and Her Hair was Long and Simple with a Ponytail while James is wearing The Male Hanbok with Colors Red,White,Black and Yellow with a Hat more likely like a Magistrate and on His Shoulders was a One Star Insignia and James talked to Ann.

James:The Eternal Love is unto Us now,And our Love has come Eternal,Our Souls may lived here Forever,But they are still Guarding us,We may now lived in an Everlasting Eternal Life,With you,My Love will never be gone.

Ann:The True Eternal Love will never be gone,But the Heart of a Soldier will be never be gone,Our Love may now be Eternal,And we are now living in an Everlasting Life,Our Love may Began Again,But true love will never be the same.

James:I Love You Ann.

Ann:I Love You James.

And They kissed in silence within 30 seconds,With tears shed in their eyes into their hands and their face,The Fields,The River,The Tree is joining them in silence and the wind blows upon them and their struggle for their eternal love ends in heaven,but later found out that 6 People woke up on that same Dream,A Pentagon Employee,A Russian Soldier.Tibetan Soldier with a Chinese-Tibetan Blood lived in Tibet,A German Border Guard from Berlin,A GIGN Trooper and Sol Ju,First,Joya went to the Employee,His Name is Sergeant Arjo Atayde,A US Army Sergeant  who was working for Pentagon for Reserve Force,His work was an assistant to General Braidwood.

Joya:Excuse me,Are you alright?

Arjo:Captain,Ma’am.

Joya:What happened to you?

Arjo:Well,I Dreamed the Colonel and I saw kissing the SecDef’s Daughter in somehow other place,something eternal,There are Trees,Rivers and Some Fields somewhere.

Joya:Are you sure?

Arjo:Yes Captain,Actually I have a drawing here.

Joya:When do you know it?

Arjo:3 Days ago.

Joya:Well that was nice drawing and you saw him……..Where is this place?

Arjo:Don’t know,Captain.

Joya saw the Drawing,When Slater Arrived.

Slater:Joya,We have an info,There is someone dreaming about the colonel,He is a German Border Guard from Berlin.

Joya:Then?

Slater:He saw Jamie kissed Ann,They kissed in the field near the river,Trees and a Some Fields with Flowers.

Arjo:That was also I have to add the description of the land.

Slater:You dreamed it too?

Arjo:Yes,Its 3 days ago.

Slater:The German Border Guard says that 3 days ago,He dreamed the Colonel on that.

Divine went in.

Divine:You not gonna believe this,A French GIGN Dreamed Jamie kissed Ann somewhere on the Eternal Place,With River,Trees and Fields with Flowers.

Slater:Its just the same as the German Border Guard from Berlin.

Arjo:Even Me.

Divine:What?

Vince:Well this is even worst,A Russian Sniper was on the Same Dream,But he was on the Dream with his rifle,he wrote that dream,he went to his commander and sent to the defense ministry and was sent to us here,He said that the same dream you discussed with was the same he saw,But he was on that Dream he was a Sniper far away from that Site,He doesn’t know where he is and everything happened.