Chapter 28:The Fallen Soldier

BACKGROUND MUSIC:Medal of Honor 2010 Soundtrack No.01 Heroes Abroad (MAIN THEME)

Yuri[Voiceover writting his diary]:

Dear Diary.

Its Been Three months Since Ann Died,It was very painful to lost a loved one,but somehow he will recovered,i know that my heart will be broken if i found out that Andrea Loved James but for me,its acceptable but if he failed to love her,i will wait to the right time Ann Arrived and Andrea will Return to my heart,I will wait for her,she will wait for me,We were Waiting.

Yuri.

Three Months After Ann's Death,In January 20th 2006,Bret,Fretzie,Andrea,Yuri,Slater,Joya and Divine went to James's house just to get him because they will go to the Pentagon for their Approval of their Tour of Duty including Their Companies,As they approached the door,Andrea Knocked it to Open the Door when James opened it.

Andrea:James,its me Andrea,Open it up.

James:Ok,Opening.

James Opened the Door.

Andrea:James.

Slater:What the?

Suddenly,James Collapsed at the Floor.

ALL[Yuri,Andrea,Fretzie,Bret,Slater,Joya,Divine]:JAMIE!

Fretzie:What the hell happened to him?

Bret:I Dont Know.

Slater:Divine,Call Emergency now!

Divine:On It!

Joya:Damn it what the hell happened?

Andrea:It might be he's still not moving on.

Yuri:I Think so,But how could this happened to him.

Joya:He became miserable after what happened,we need to help him.

Andrea:I Will.

Joya:We will.

Andrea and the Rest Bring James to the hospital,The hospital which Ann was treated moments before she died and she was helped by Doctor Dohnanyi and he was fine back then and he stayed for about 5 Days in hospital and Visited by Doctor Dohnanyi Himself.

Dr Dohnanyi:Jamie,Jamie,Wake Up,Come on.

James:Where am i?

Dr Dohnanyi:In the hospital,Your Friends brought you here,You were unconcious and fainted down to the ground.

James:Why am i here?

Dr Dohnanyi:We will get you medical attention at this moment.

James:She died because of me.

Dr Dohnanyi:No my Son,She died because she wanted to live in silence and peace and she wanted to be alone.

James:I Dont understand Doctor,I Cant accept her fate.

Dr Dohnanyi:You can at the right time.

James:Im sorry Doctor.

Dr Dohnanyi:You need to rest right now,and take care of yourself.

James:Ok.

Afterwards,Doctor Dohnanyi Left his room and talked to his friends and at the same time,Vince,Frost and Grinch went into the hospital.

Bret:How is he Doctor?

Dr Dohnanyi:He's now fine.

Fretzie:What happened to him?

Dr Dohnanyi:When did he last eaten his food?

Yuri:All i know is last New Year and Christmas but he eats everyday but a small amount.

Dr Dohnanyi:About that,That's why he was fainted,he lost a lot due to his trauma.

Slater:What do you mean?

Dr Dohnanyi:He's still not recovered for months,even although she was gone,he never lost his mind on her.

Divine:The more you lost,The Lesser we think for me.

Joya:I think he still not moving on her death.

Vince:How is James?

Grinch:You Hear the Doctor,He's Fine.

Frost:Sorry about it Guys,were late.

Andrea:Its Ok,Tomorrow we are now going to Pentagon for our Approval of Deployment.

Yuri:Ok.

Joya:We need to get him out of here today,we need to get there right now.

Phone Call Came in.

General Reid:Hello?

Dr Dohnanyi:Sir?

General Reid:Doctor Dohnanyi,How is my son?

Dr Dohnanyi:He's fine now.

General Reid:Tell his friends that they dont need to go to the Pentagon,We approved their Tour Of Duty in Iraq and tell them that they will be deployed by February 1st and i told the rest of the men to be deployed on the same day.

Dr Dohnanyi:Ok Sir,Kathryn.

Kathryn:What is it Doctor?

Dr Dohnanyi:Tell James that he was Discharged now.

Kathryn:Ok Doctor.

Yuri:Daniel.

Daniel:Yes Yuri?

Yuri:Assist Kathryn now.

Daniel:Ok.

Kathryn and Daniel Told that James will be discharged today after 5 days of his confinement and later he was sent home along with his friends.