ch 7

'fun he said.....what part of this is fun?'

his fun was watching the others run around in a panic trying to find a way off this rock, sure it was nice to see them panic but i didnt need his hand on my ass. smacking it away for like the billionth time, i turned and growled in his face. he just smirked.

'the fucking asshole.'
"TESSA!" oh? Mark is calling for me, this isnt knew.

"johns where did tessa go?!" he said in johns face. the merc pushed him away and pointed up at me, and only me. 'i didnt even hear riddick leave.'

"tessa what are you doing?" he asked.
"lying down, what's it look like old man?"

he clenched his fist then pointed to the other crash ship. "get your ass over there and get to work!"

"why?" i asked narrowing my eyes.

"you're the only one who isnt doing anything around here, if you want to get off this death rock i suggest you make your ass useful!" he yelled and stomped away.

"jeez, who pissed in his eyes?" johns asked while looking at me. i shrugged and jumped away. ' fucking asshole is pushing his luck with me.' jack and the other three kids came running from around the corner of the ship i was just laying on, jack saw me and smiled.

"hey tessa!"
"..hm. what are you four doing?"
"playing tag, since there isnt anything else that we can do. johns wont let us help."
"want to help me?"
"sure with what?"
"going back to the sand dunes and getting one of those monsters."
"....n-no thanks.." he stuttered.

i snickered and bumped his shoulder while passing them, "i was only kidding, go on with your little game.~"

he nodded and they took off again. ' poor little kid. probably won't make it'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tessa then walked around until she saw paris and grinned. sneaking up behind him she snagged one of his bottles of spirits, he yelped and spun around but froze when he saw her drinking from the bottle.

"t-t-t-t-"
"t-t-t- what, speak up, i cant hear you." she sang sweetly, but to him it sounded like his death.
"n-nothing madam!" he shook in fear. grinning she leaned closer to his ear and snapped her teeth at him, he jumped and took off running the other way to the other survivors. laughing her finished the bottle and left before they came to look for her.

back at the ship~~~~

paris came running in yelling about how that devil female was going to eat him. everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. he was panting and was pointing out into the desert. zeke shook his head and placed a hand on his shoulder and pointed towards the roof, paris looked up and saw tessa looking down at him smiling and waving. paris froze and gulped.

johns walked up and motioned tessa to come down, she did while giggling.

"tessa what did you do to paris?"
"nothing, i just got some of his drinks but he was being a pussy and ran off screaming." she said while laughing. johns raised his brow and looked between them then sighed.
"we dont have time for this, get ready we are heading out."

everyone nodded and went to go get their things. riddick came up behind tessa and threw his arm around her shoulders, she moved away while holding her nose.
"you stink, like really bad."
"you think you smell any better?"
"yes, yes i do." she stalked off and went beside the kids. they looked up at her and she smiled at them and rubbed the smallest one's head. he giggled and grabbed her hand.

imam was watching from another part of the room, also smiling at the scene. riddick snorted and tied the ropes to his chest and started to pull the sled behind the group.

tessa looked at the kids around her and looked down, she had gotten closer to them than she had meant to.......this was against the rules. her surviving rules.