Chapter 1- Toews Jersey & Blue Jeans

(EDITED)
Johnnie's little hands were small in mine as I washed them up with a napkin after we finished getting ice cream. I had dressed him up in blue jeans, a white Toews jersey. The other moms at the park gave me judgemental stares but I didn't let them get to me. My son was adorable and I had an amazing job that paid well.

My first world tour with some artist was about to start in a month. I wasn't sure what band it was but I was excited. My album had just reached 1 million sold in the USA and Canada. I wasn't sure about the whole world but things were looking good and I didn't even think this was possible.

Johnnie giggles and runs off to play when I finish. His laugh reminds me of Jonathan and I'm glad that I met Jonathan and that he allowed me to have this little boy but it also reminded me of what he did to me. I sigh and look at johnnie as he plays tag with the other kids. I think about Jonathan while he does so. I tried to tell Jonathan about Johnnie many times but he blocked my number and avoided me. His ex girlfriend was a blonde tanned skinned model and was now his girlfriend again on and off. They got back together broke up for 2 years and got back together again recently.

My phone rings and I answer it.

"hello." I say.

"I need you to meet me at the studio pronto. We have a meeting with the band you will ne going on tour with." My manager said quickly through the phone.

"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes." I say through the phone and I hang up.