Chapter 10- Finally Alone

(EDITED)
My eyes open weakly and I stretch. I look around a beautiful room that must be our honeymoon suit on the resort. I hear someone lightly talking and I open my eyes fully and sit up on the bed. I'm now wearing a blue silky nighty that meant Jonathan  had changed me out of my wedding dress.

I look around the room and there's a large opening into a living room area slash kitchen. I get out of bed and move slowly into that room to see Jonathan standing in just sweat pants hanging low on his hips.

He looks really good. He says something into the phone that sounds like. "Are you being a good boy for uncle Teuvo  and Corey?" I smile at how he is checking up on Johnnie.

He smiles and says good before saying his goodbyes and then hanging up. He turns around and when he sees me he opens his arms for me. I walk into them and hug him close. He squeezes me tight and kisses the top of my head.

"We're finally alone." He said.

Jonathan ran his hands down my side...BANG BANG.... He pulled me closer... no scratch that.... I moved closer to him moving my small hands up his arms......BANG BANG..

That's it I'm done, I throw my notebook across my room and get my door. I open it and my mother starts yelling at me for not doing the dishes. I don't even eat and yet I still have to do it.

Some days everything feels like a fairy tale and you finally wake up and realise it was never real but just a story for our imaginations and I honestly didn't think that Jonathan Toews him self would ever see what I wrote until one day I was late for school and I had to run all across Chicago to get there and I was running down Bullivared when I ran into someone and all my papers scattered everywhere.

The first page this kind stranger decided to pick up had to be Little Johnnie.