Chapter 9- Just Married

(EDITED)
I make Jonathan put me down and I fiddle with my fingers. I look up at him and I completely freeze. He looks at me with a patient smile. I feel bad that I completely forgot my vows. I was going to have to improvise.

"Jonathan..." He takes my shaking hands in his own. "To be honest I sort of forgot my vows but it only makes me realise that words can't describe the way I feel about you. And As you all see I can't really hide my feelings for someone especially you Jonathan."

I place his hand on my chest, on my heart. "My heart and its beat belong to you Jonathan and I wouldn't be able to live with out it because you're the man that keeps my heart beat moving to the rhythm of our love."

I look into his eyes and see the passion in them. I gulp and he moves closer to me. And leans in. His lips brush my ear.

"If only I could kiss you already." He says. The minister continues on with the vows and Jonathan  and I place our rings on each others fingers. And when he says to kiss the bride. I kiss the groom and shock Jonathan so bad that he freezes but then kisses me back lifting me off the ground.

Jonathan carries me out of the hall and towards the black Audi waiting for us that says just married on the back window. Jonathan and I were now headed to the airport and as we pulled up the place was filled with screaming fans. I saw a bunch of posters shipping us together and some that said I was scum and that Jonathan just ruined his life. And some that said our little boy was never his and a bunch of other mean things.

Johnnie  was staying with Corey and Teuvo and I was a little worried the two would get him addicted to candy but they were his uncles now and I was suppose to enjoy my honey moon.

Jonathan and I got out of the car and security guards helped us through the crowd in my wedding dress. Jonathan didn't want to waste any time getting to the Bahamas and he also wanted to take me out of this dress.

A bunch of fans some my own others Jonathan's complimented my dress and one decided to throw her slushy at me and Jonathan  dodged in front of it and it splattered all over him.

Through all the screaming and chaos everyone stopped and a silence drew over everyone and Jonathan he just stood there and that fan who had threw the slushy intending to hit me but Johnathan being my hero protected me from the red stickiness, her face was pale and white as a ghost.

I touch Jonathan's  arm and he calms a little. He turns to face me and I hear the fan mutter a sorry before disappearing into the crowd. The fans stay quiet still, watching.

"Lets get inside before I blow up." Jonathan grumbles and takes my wrist and drags me along. Jonathan cleaned up in the bathroom and was now wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants. He lead me onto the his  private jet and we buckled in.

"I'm really sorry about that fan.... I didn't think they would do such a thing." He kissed my cheek and I gave him a smile. I didn't care the fan was just hurt because Jonathan  is her life and she feels like I'm taking him away.
"its fine Jon... I'm okay honest but how are you?" I ask him getting this stuff off me and towards him.

"My chest is still sticky." He grumbles cutely. I giggle and kiss his jaw.

"Awwe poor thing." I tease him. He growls and kisses my neck.

"maybe you could fix it." He says cheekily. I laugh and push him away playfully. He makes a pretend hurt face and then kisses me on the lips. "maybe later then?" he asks. I nod my head and he laughs. For the whole flight we just sit and talk and we watched a movie and I slowly fell asleep on Jonathan's  shoulder.