Chapter 3- I Hate You

(EDITED)
By the way Jonathan acted I guess he still didn't realize Johnnie was his son. Apart of me also thinks maybe he didn't realise he was my son too. Corey  calms Johnnie down and asks him what his favorite cartoon is and they talk about that for awhile. I really liked how he treated Johnnie and Corey  easily became my favorite of the team.

The other band member who I learned, Patrick Kane.

"Sorry about Jonathan... he doesn't usually act like this." He says sounding disappointed in his friend.

"Its fine... Jonathan and I have a past and I guess he's still stuck up on it." I say. Before Patrick can respond our managers call for a meeting and I watch Corey lead Johnnie into another room where toys are set up.

I smile at them and head off to the meeting room. I take a seat next to the guy with tan colored hair.

"Hey, I'm Annie." I say as I sit. He waves and goes back to looking out the windows at the traffic on the road. Jonathan  walks into the room followed by Patrick  who is now looking at me funny. Which I don't understand but maybe Jonathan  had said some mean things about me to him.

He sits near the window and starts texting or doing something on his phone. Patrick  sits across from Teuvo  and stares at me. I begin to become uneasy until Corey  walks in and says something funny which makes me laugh. He sits across from me.

The managers walk in and Sam sits next to me while Ben stands.

"So we have an issue to discuss." He says looking between Jonathan and I.

"I don't understand what the problem is." Corey  said sounding annoyed.

"She's the problem and if she goes on the tour I'm not." Jonathan  says standing up and slaming his hands on the table. He looks directly at me.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask standing up and doing the same actions.

"You're a lier and you tried to scam me into thinking you were pregnant." He yelled at me.

"Was it for money or were you that jealous of me and Bri?" I was shocked by what he said. How could he think that and then make
everyone else think the same thing.

A tear slips down my cheek and I move towards the door.

"I hate you." I say and walk out the door.