01 │ BEACON HILLS

THE HALLIWELS were a family of witches. For generations the gift was carried out. However, when the one of the Patricia Halliwell had three daughters, chaos broke out. The woman had given birth to Pru, the eldest, Piper and Phoebe, the youngest. Rumors broke our about the powerful three girls due to them possessing the power of three. The three of them will be unstoppable. However, as years past their grandmother hide the girl's secret powers in hope to protect them. This did not last long since years later, after the death of their grandmother, Pru, Piper and Phoebe go to their grandma's house. On their attic, they find their true powers. The union of the three sisters only lasted for a couple of years as the oldest died by the hands of a demon: Pru Halliwell was dead. The power of three was believed to disappear until Paige, half sister of Piper and Phoebe, comes to the equation. The power of three was restored into their lives. Now, it will be passed on into Penelope Haliwell, the youngest of Piper's and Leo's legacy.

Penelope possed the power of three by herself, but that was not all. She also was passed the powers of an angel, giving by her father: Leo. The young girl was the only one out of her other two siblings to be given the power of an angel. It amused greatly her aunt Paige when she used her powers of teleportation to scare her half-sisters. It was peculiar for a girl at young age to show any sings of powers, but the Penelope did; which only added to the list of worries for the Halliwells. Seers had came and warned them about Penelope's powers, and even Phoebe did. She predicted the chaos that will break when the little angel was born. Although she was powerful, and wanted dead by many, she was always protected by her own family, including her two older brothers.

Now, years have passed. The Halliwells left San Francisco in hopes of finding a calmer place to let their kids life their normal lives without being worry about demons stabbing them. It was the reason why now Piper and Leo were standing in front of their new home, with their three children, without knowing that their new town was more chaotic than San Francisco.

Chris, the eldest, looked at Penelope with curiosity. "Why aren't you mad we are moving?" He asked her.

The youngest Haliwell looked at him. "It was not like we were leaving aunt Paige nor aunt Phoebe behind. That would have pissed me off. Plus, if it means I get to actually exit with my friends without having my dad appearing out of nowhere because he worries too much about me." Penelope told her older brother.

Wyatt Halliwell, the middle one, looked at his sister amused. "It's not that bad." He said, smiling at his little sister.

"It was not," Piper told them, looking at her daughter with a serious look. "He is trying to protect you, like all of us." she explained.

Penelope sighed, looking at the house with interest. Leo walked up to his daughter. "I have a bad feeling about this town." He told his daughter, ignoring her previous words.

"I don't," Wyatt said to his dad.

"That's because you are a dark warlock. Right mom?" Penelope said, looking at her mom. Piper sighed, shrugging. "Ha," Penelope said to her older brother victorious. Chris laughed at his little sister, and walked inside the house. "Chris do you feel anything?" She asked the witch.

"No, what about you?" He asked the younger sister.

"It think it's just my dad." She whispered to her older bother. Chris laughed lightly at her words.

"I heard that." Leo said, looking at the two siblings. "Now, come on. We have to get everything inside the house." He told his kids. The three siblings nodded, following theirs father's orders. The angel turned to his wife when their kids were far away. "I don't think moving here was a good idea." He mumbled.