02 │ HELL HOUSE

PIPER HALLIWELL walked quickly down the halls with her husband and her son Chris. Leo opened the door to look at the bloody room. "Shit," Chris mumbled, earning a glare from his father.

Piper sighed, as she noticed Penelope listening to some student who was talking to her. "Penelope Pru Halliwell," Her mother said, hugging her daughter. "You gave us a heart attack." She mumbled, pulling away from the hug. "What happen?" She asked her daughter.

But Penelope didn't answer, instead it was Stiles. "Oh, birds came flying in through the window. Then they committed suicide." Stiles explained. Piper looked at her daughter and then at Stiles.

"Who are you?" Piper asked him with a raise eyebrow. Chris crossed his arms over his chest while glaring at the boy as well as his mother.

Penelope smiled at two of them. "That's Stiles. We were talking when the birds came flying in. Stiles was just making an assumption about the birds." Penelope explained, motioning at the bloodied classroom. "It was a chaotic first day." She mumbled. Her dad looked at her with sympathy. "Hi, dad." She said, waving at her dad. "Stiles, this is my mom, my dad and my older brother Chris." The witch explained to Stiles. Stiles gave them an awkward wave. Leo gave her daughter a raised eyebrow.

"Stiles," The Sheriff said when he saw his son. Then his eyes landed on Stiles, and who he was talking to. "Hello, I hope my son wasn't bothering you." Sheriff Stilinski said to the Halliwells.

Piper waved him off. "Oh, he was not Sheriff." Piper said, to him.

"I'm Sheriff Stilinski. I see you guys are new here. Welcome to Beacon Hills." The Sheriff said, waving at the Halliwells.

"Your dad is the sheriff? That's really cool, Stiles." Penelope said to him. Chris noticed the glimpse of curiosity that his sister had for the boy, which made him amused. Stiles gave her a small smile due to her words. Some girls will run for the hills if they knew that his dad was the sheriff. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

"Let me get this straight. You dreamed about this happening and didn't even consult me or aunt Phoebe about it?" Piper asked her daughter as Leo drove to their house. Piper then looked at her son. "You knew about it?" She asked him with her deadly look.

Chris looked at his sister, before looking at his mother. "No, I did not about it." He lied. Piper narrowed her eyes at her husband.

"Is he lying?" Piper asked the angel.

"I don't know," Leo said, looking at his two children. "How would I know?" He asked her. Leo did not know if someone was lying, but he knew that the two siblings would not rat each other out: it was a law between them

Piper sighed, looking outside the window. "Apart from that, how was your day honey?" Piper asked her daughter.

Penelope smiled at her. "It was nice. Stiles and this boy names Scott said that they will help me with school. They seemed nice, and not demon like." She explained. Chris held back a laugh. "What?" She asked her older brother, smacking his arm.

"It's just that is what all demons act like before they come to stab you." Chris said. Then he proceeded to do act like he was stabbing Penelope, making weird sounds. Piper rolled her eyes at her kids as they approached theirs house.

Penelope looked back at the forest just have a vision. She took a big intake of breath as she was transported into the middle of a forest. Her feet carried her to a house that was in flames. The cries of women, children and men made her cringe. Then, suddenly the flames where gone and the house were in ruins. Everything seemed to go dark for a moment, and then she saw it: red eyes looking at her. Many growls escaped through the monster's mouth.