03 │ RED RIDDING HOOD

PENELOPE HALLIWELL sat down in front of her computer with the old magic books at hand. Chris and Wyatt walked up to her room knowing she will like to know more about the creatures that Chris and her had seen two days ago. Their sister wanted answers, and when she does, she will go to great lengths to find them. "What are you doing?" Wyatt asked his little sister while leaning over her shoulder to see what she was doing in her computer.

"Nothin that involves you, and nothing deadly." The young girl told her brother.

Chris leant over her left shoulder to see what she was doing too. "Well, it might involve me because I was there with you went you got attacked." Chris said, looking at the computer too. "Wow, it does involve me. Why are you looking for werewolves?" He asked her.

"What happened with you two?" Wyatt said, looking at his two siblings. "Spit it out, or I will tell mom about it. Nobody likes to see mom when she gets mad." He told the two. Chris and Penelope shared a terrified look.

Penelope looked at Chris before returning her gaze to Wyatt. "Okay, fine there was a slight accident two days ago." Penelope started.

"It was not accident." Chris said, rolling his eyes at her. Penelope rolled her eyes at him before motioning to tell her older brother the werewolf incident. "Alright, so Penny had a vision where a house appeared in flames. Then she saw flashes of red eyes and heard cries. So, we went to investigate the Hale house, which is what she saw." Chris explained to Wyatt.

"And while we were looking at the house, some wolf like man with red eyes comes and attack us. Chris did a spell that did not work on the man because he was not a demon. So, I been trying to do some research to find what the hell he is. So far, I have not thing anything in the spell book, or the other books that we have at home. It weird." Penelope explained to them.

"You said wolf like creatures, why don't you search that in the computer." Chris said, rolling his eyes at her.

Penelope rolled her eyes back at him. "That's the problem. They are all legends about something that does not exist." Penelope sighed, putting her head on the table.

"What did you find?" Wyatt asked elbowing softly the young witch. Penelope looked up and into the computer. She pulled out a picture that was on it. "Werewolf?" Wyatt asked confused.

"Yeah, that's all I get. Let me guess we still have to find Red Ridding Hood." Penelope sarcastically said to her brother. Penelope sighed, teleporting two chairs in the room for her siblings to seat.

The two brothers sat on either side, looking at the different pages their sibling had seen. "One of them saved my life you know." She thought thinking, remembering the incident. Chris nodded at Wyatt. "He told the one that was holding me to let me go. It's was nice of him." Penelope said, looking at the image that was I the webpage.

"They are considered supernatural creatures." Chris said reading the page. Penelope nodded at her brother.

"Well are apparently so are we." Penelope told them, looking at the images on the screen. "At least we look nice in Harry Potter." Penelope added.

"Again, why are you getting involved in this?" Wyatt asked her.

"Well, it's nice to know what lives in the shadows of these town. At the end of the day, I have to know how to defense myself. I feel like the Red Riding Hood of Beacon Hills." Penelope explained to them.