Greed

【MAKOTO】
greed
/ɡrēd/
noun
intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
  Makoto knew it was wrong that he enjoyed seeing her like this. He never slept in the same bed as a girl since their family trip last summer. Even then the girl was his cousin,and his cousin was fully clothed. Makoto looked at her and smiled softly.
  "You know," (Y/N) began softly. "It's  not nice to stare." She slowly opened her eyes and stared into Makoto's green ones.
  Makoto felt his chest clench seeing her slight smile. "I couldn't help it,sorry." He reached out and placed a hand on her face making her giggle. "How did you sleep?"
  "Good," She said grasping his gentle hand and bringing it in front of her face to examine. "I hope I kept you comfortable. Like a good hostess should." She smiled and looked over at Makoto.
  "You certainly did." The tall swimmer chuckled. "Thank you for letting me stay the night."
  "It was nothing." (Y/N) shrugged sitting up and slinging her legs over the side of the bed and placing her feet onto the wooden floor.
  "It wasn't nothing to me." Makoto said as (Y/N) began walking away from the bed. Makoto realized she either didn't hear him or ignored him, so as she passed he reached out his arm and lopped it around her waist pulling her pants-less body towards his shirtless one. "It wasn't nothing to me."
   (Y/N) smiled and placed her warm hands on his cheeks. "Then we could do it again sometime." She placed her lips against his forehead. "Now," she said pulling away. "I'm going to go get dressed,and then we can go meet the guys for lu-"
  "No!" Makoto said quickly. He didn't feel like sharing today. He already has to share his best friend everyday,so he'll be damned if he shares her. Even if it is for one day.
"No?" (Y/N) asked as Makoto nuzzled her chest that was just below his chin. "What are we suppose to do all day?"
  Makoto grinned and pulled (Y/N) onto the bed right beside him. He wrapped his long arms around her waist and hummed contently. 
"This is a defiant possibility." The green eyed swimmer whispered snuggling closer to the warm body that was pressed against him. Makoto could barely contain his grin when he felt her nuzzle into his neck.
  "If I'm going to be honest," (Y/N) began. "For someone who's only spent one night with me. You're being awfully greedy."
He knew greed was a terrible thing,but this just felt oh so right.
~The End~