Wrath

【 REI】
wrath
/raTH/
noun
extreme anger (chiefly used for humorous or rhetorical effect).

  Rei whirled when he heard the loud splash. That wasn't an odd sound to hear at the pool,but something about the ungrateful splash set Rei on edge. He was right to worry.
  He could have sworn his heart stopped just as he saw (Y/N)'s head dip beneath the smooth surface. Rei moved forward ready to dive in after her, but Haruka being the quick and graceful swimmer that he was dove in after her and pulled (Y/N) up. Rei sighed at the sight and felt even more calm when he saw Goa at the edge of the pool helping her friend out.
  Rei's eyes framed by red rimmed glasses scanned the pool side He saw two boys who seemed to laughing at the sight of his almost drowning friend. His temper began to boil when he saw one of the boys mouth 'Oops.' and laughed.
"Hey!" Rei roared catching the young boys off guard. He stomped over to them and threatening growl. "You think it's funny to knock my friend into the pool?"
  "S-She should watch where she's going." One boy said looking up at Rei who was towering over him with a  frown.
  "How about you get your head out of your ass and watch where your going!" Rei shouted gaining the attention of everyone. Including (Y/N) who had a towel draped around her shoulders.
  "Rei," Goa said getting up and walking away from a worried (Y/N), towards the tall boy who was practically shaking with anger. "She is fine calm down. It's fine."
"These boys need to be taught a lesson!" Rei hissed giving the teenagers a glare making them shiver.
  Goa sighed and looped her arm with Rei who was practically shaking with anger.
  "Come on now. I think they've had enough of your wrath." Goa said dragging Rei away who was now gesturing to the boys about how he'll get revenge later. After he could get away from Goa he'll be back.
Those boys have yet to feel the full wrath of Rei.
~THE END~