Wake Up (Roc Royal Imagine)

Y/N & Roc imagine!

You and Roc are laying in bed , and you have your back turned towards him , still a little upset with him after what happened at dinner tonight. Basically , a waitress was flirting with him while you were in the bathroom , and he didn't stop her...on your 2 year anniversary. " Babe ", Roc groaned tugging on your boy shorts. You ignored his calls , still upset. " Babe , wake up.... my buddy down there , is craving some attention ", he said looking down at himself.

You made snoring noises , acting as if you were asleep. He sighed in frustration , as he moved his hand up and down his shaft. Nothing he did helped it soften. Once again , another sigh of frustration. He grabbed your waist and pushed your ass against his hard member. You bit your lip to keep from letting a moan slip your mouth.

" Please wake up ", he ran his hands up and down your inner thighs. You bit your lip harder , afraid that he would notice that you were awake. After a while of rubbing your thighs , he brushed your panties to the side running his fingers softly against your clit few times. " Mmm ", you moaned still biting your lip. " So you are up ", he quickly flipped you on your back and climbed on top with a smirk on his face. " Well , since you're up... i need some help ", he licked his lips.

" Nope , I'm still mad at you ", you pushed him off. " Why , what'd i do ? ", he raised an eyebrow. " Really ? ", you chuckled with sarcasm. " Yes , really ? ", he said with a confused look on his face. " You don't remember dinner ? With the waitress? ", you laughed an amused laugh.

" I'm sorry about that baby. I promise to never ever look at a waitress again , as long as you help me... please ? ", he begged. " And how do I know to believe you? ", you scoffed as you crossed your arms. He placed himself back ontop of you and pinned your arms down. " You trust me in the bed right? ", he moistened his lips with his tongue.

" Barely ", you mumbled as a giggle escaped your lips. " What'd you say? ", he raised an eyebrow. " I said yeah ", you smiled. " That's what I thought ", He smirked. His hard member touched you through your thongs. You bit your lip as you looked at him. " You know what... I'll give you control first ", he said sliding off your panties and climbing off of you to lay on his back. " I'm not riding tonight ", you said. " Why not ? ", he pouted. " Because... ", you stared at him.

" Yeah, you are. Hop on", he softly patted his member, waiting. " Fine , but I'm not riding it how you like it. I'm going at my own pace ", you said before sitting on his lower stomach. " Your wetness is dripping down my stomach... i barely did anything to you and you that wet ? Damn I'm good ", he licked his lips. " Whatever ", you smiled before positioning yourself on him.

You close your eyes before slowly twirling your hips in a circular movement. " Shit ", he groaned as his head flew back. " Faster ", he grunted." No , my own pace ", you reminded him. He sighed in frustration as you continued to slowly ride him.

" Damn , that shit wet ", he moaned as he gripped your waist extra tight. He slowly began to bounce you up and down. " Mmmm ", you moaned liking that he was taking a little control. " I got this ", you removed his hands from your waist. You placed your hands on his chest and began to bounce on him slowly.

You sped up a little bit. He turned you over , and you looked him in his lustful eyes. He looked so... eager to take control. " My turn ", he growled in your ear. You bit your lip , happy that he had taken over. He placed his member in between your legs and smiled down at you. He rubbed it against the areas surrounding your area. " Mmm ", you quietly moaned watching down at him. He picked up his dick , and waved it at you.

" You ain't ready ", he smirked. " More than ready right now ", you smirked. " Alright then ", he inserted himself into you. " Give it to me daddy ", you moaned. " Sdhu ", he began to pound you. " Oh fuck! ", you gripped his back. " Faster , make me beg ", a deep arch formed in your back causing your back to slowly uprise off of the bed. " I think It's a lil late for allat ", he chuckled thrusting deeper and harder. You watched as sweat came in contact with his forehead, he grabbed one of your legs raising it over his shoulder giving himself better entrance as he pounds your pussy.

" OH GOD PLEASE BABY! ", you moaned throwing your head back. " What's my name? ", he licked his lips lifting your other leg placing each of the above your head pinning them down while forcibly thrusting deeply into you. " Yes daddy right there! ", your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you feel tears forming at the brim of them. He continued to slam into you. " Wait, did you grab a condom ", you grab his shoulders stopping him watching him breathlessly. " We ran out ", he shook his head. " Noo, Im not tryna get pregnant ", you tried to push him off. " Pull out method baby ", he tried to thrust again but you stop him.

" That doesn't always work baby ", you looked at him. " Cmon', just take the morning after pill ", he suggested. " Fine, whatever ", you rest your back against the bed. " Alright, turn over ", pulling out, he removes himself from over you. You get into the position he wants , and put your face against the bed. " Just like that ", he smacked your ass and placed his dick in between your ass cheeks.

He slammed into you, causing you to grab the sheets automatically. " Bet you ain't tired now ", he continued to ram into you. You bit your lip as the grip to the sheets had gotten tighter. He slapped your ass roughly while pumping his dick faster & bringing his hand back slamming it down against your ass watching as it reddened. " Oh baby ", you moaned as you began to move your ass back on him. " Does the waitress or any other female get this? ", he grabbed your hips and slammed you on him. " N-no daddy ", an arch found it's way into your back once again as your fingers ran up and down the sheets, you pant heavily sighing deeply in pleasure while cumming over his dick.

" Flirting ain't shit ", he pounded a few more times, then pulled out. " I want some top ", he whispered in your ear. You laughed hysterically, and rolled your eyes. " No, I'm still mad at you ", you scoffed and turned on your back. " Still mad? ", he picked your legs up and placed one on each shoulder. " Bet you won't be mad after this ", he flicked his tongue numerous times across your clit before shoving it in.

You bit your lip to keep sound to a minimum. He slid one hand around to your pussy roughly flicking his thumb back and forth against your clit. " Oh shit ", your eyes rolled to the back of your head. As he shoved his tongue deeper, your legs began to close in on his head. " Hell naa ", he held your knees down against the bed dragging his tongue in between your pussy lips spitting deep inside you & dips his tongue in and out. "Okay baby, okay!", you moaned out loud trying to push you away. He ignored you still exploring your insides. "I'll give you head!", he instantly got up as you spoke those words.

Smirking he stood watching you kneel in front of him. Tightly you wrap your hand around his shaft twisting it around watching him harden again. You slide your tongue in between his slit deeply pressing it against it, you drag your tongue back and forth locking your tongue around the head of him. He licked his lips picking your hair up & slapped your hand from around his member. He pushed your head all the way down bobbing your head up and down groaning as he feels it hit the back of your throat, the gagging noises turn him on even more.

You moan while gagging gripping his thighs & help him bob your head up and down. "Shit!", he grunts lifting your face to look at you. You continuously spit & bob your head until he pulls back stroking over your face. You open your mouth watching him bust over you. You swallow everything that went into your mouth & rub the rest in over your breasts licking your lips. "Mmm you're so good", you moan seductively as you shove him back down your throat looking up as he tilts his head back. "You tryna suck a nigga dry baby", he moved his hands from your head biting his lower lip. "Hmm", you slide him outta your throat sucking each of his balls into your mouth for awhile & stand up following him as he falls back onto the bed. You climb on top of him sighing in pleasure. You close your eyes kissing his gently. "Wake up", he whispered chuckling slightly.