Pleasure Me (Roc Royal Imagine)

Y/N and Roc Imagine

" Uhh, chill babe ", Roc grunted as you rubbed his member through his boxers. He lay on his back in his bed as you sit on top of him. You see, you've been a little horny mess this week. Sexing your boyfriend for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You don't know why, you've just been craving the D. As you continue to rub, he reaches for your hand to stop you but you grasp it before he grabs it.

" Ahh shit ", he tilts his head back a little as the little grunt slips from his mouth. You reach into his boxers and begin stroking him. " Fuck, why do you do this to me? ", he lifts his head a little. " Cause, I need it ", you moan to turn him on. He finally grabs your hand and stops you from doing anything more, although he really didn't want to. You sit on his lower stomach as he stares at you." What's your problem this week? Non-stop sex. I mean, I ain't complaining, I'm just wondering what's up witcha ", he reaches over to his night stand and flips on the lamp.

" Nothing's wrong with me ", you smirk as you purposely grind your ass back against his hard member. " Would you stop? ", he bit his lower lip as he grabbed your arms and slightly threw you to your side of the bed. " Why don't you wanna have sex? ", you pouted as you crossed your arms, sitting up in the bed. " Because one..it's 2 in the morning and I have to be at work in 5 hours, two I have a roomate who should be home shortly, and three because we've had enough sex this past week ", he explained.

Being college students, you have a dorm, and that leads you to a roomate. You aren't really supposed to be in his dorm at this time of night but you've gotten away with it the past week. " Okay well, you're acting like I'm trying to be all night, your roomate won't be here that soon, and it's not enough to me ", the pout remains on your face. He just stares at you for awhile. " I'm tired....goodnight ", he flicks off the lamp, turning his back to you. You grab his plump ass.

" Y/N, go back to your dorm. You gonna get me in trouble ", he brushed you off. You said nothing, you just went under the covers and started to play with his penis through the boxers again. He groaned in annoyance and pleasure. " Move ", he threw the covers off and looked down at you. You bit your lip and shook your head no. " You're so hard headed ", he grunted as you pulled his boxers down and began stroking him.

You smirked, before pressing your lips against his tip. You moved it across your lips as if it were lipstick. " Don't you da- ", you cut him off by shoving him down your throat whole. " Shit ", he grunted, automatically reaching for your hair. In and out, up and down you pushed his hard member down your throat. " So fucking hard headed ", he pushed your head down further. " Mmm ", you moaned.

He sat up, and watched you deep throat him. " Damn ma ", he licked his lips, steady pushing your head down. " Fuck me Chres ", you continued to push him down your throat. " Nu uh ", he tried to stop you, but you made sure to keep your mouth closed tight. " Let me go to sleep, please? ", he begged. You removed him from your mouth. " Thank you ", he sighed of relief.

He sighed of relief because you two go all night when you do have sex. You smirked, and sat on his lower stomach again. " Y/N, can we do this tomorrow? ", he sighed. You said nothing, just climbed on his member and slowly twirled your hips. " You better not get us caught ", he grunted. " How long have I gotten away with sneaking out? ", you stopped moving around on him. " Okay, but they gone notice you gone one day ", he grabbed your waist and slammed you down on him a few times.

" I thought you didn't want to fuck ", you bit your lip. " Of course I did, I was just trying to do the right thing. But when you seduce me like you do...I can't resist ", you began moving your hips again. " I know, I'm too sexy to resist ", you placed your hands on his chest and smiled as you continued swirling. " Nah, that body too sexy ", he chuckled. " Shut up ", you slapped him and started bouncing.

" You so abusive ", he chuckled. " I said shut up ", you slapped him again. He flipped you over, and looked at you lustfully. " Now it's my turn to control ", he licked his lips. " Turn over ", he growled. " What if I say no? ", you bit you lip. " Then I won't fuck you ", he chuckled, removing his body from yours. " Nooo babe, I'm sorry ", you turned over. " Here, I'm doing it ", you put your ass in the air and your face against the bed.

" Nah, I don't want to no more ", he turned on his side. " Stop Chres, or imma get you in trouble right now ", you stuck one of your fingers in your area from behind. " I wish you were this finger ", you moaned, pumping your finger faster. Chresanto got harder from watching you. " Fuck babe, I really wish this was you ", you gripped the sheets with your free hand. Chresanto got behind you and added one of his fingers. " Yesss ", you moaned.

He took his finger out and so did you. He put his tongue in you from behind, and started licking. " Mmm, yes, fuck, shit ", you gripped the sheets tighter. You pushed your ass back against his tongue over and over. " R-right there ", you bit on your bottom lip hard. He stuck a finger in you as he ate. " You're gonna make me cum, right now ", you moaned. He took his free hand and grabbed the arm that had the sheets in hand and placed it behind your back.

" Th-that's not fair ", you groaned. He took his tongue out of you, and his finger. Chresanto position his member in between your cheeks. " Nah, now this isn't fair ", he grabbed your other arm and did the same. " Don't do it Chre- homagawd! ", you shrieked as he thrusted in and out of you aggressively. You squirmed because you couldn't grab anything. His thrusts are very powerful so, it's hard not to grab anything.

He held your arms behind your back with one arm and with the other he slapped your ass. " You got to slap me, now it's my turn ", he slapped it again. " Chres...at least le- ", he grabbed your waist and slammed harder into you. " Shut the hell up ", he grunted. " I-I can't ", you bit your lip. You love his aggressive side. It makes you hella wet.

He released your waist and slapped your ass again. The bed began to shake how hard he was going. " A-At least let me use one hand ", you moan. " Fuck no ", he held a tighter grip to your arms, and slammed into you again. Footsteps were heard coming up the stairs, causing Chres' head to shoot towards the door. " Get under the bed ", he pulled out. You grabbed your clothes and slid under his bed. He put his boxers back on, turned the lamp off, and got back under his covers.

The door knob began to move, and in walked his roomate Ray. " Yo, Chres ", he closed the door behind him and shook Chresanto. You lay under the bed, as quiet as a mouse. " Huh? What? ", Chresanto pretended as if he were asleep, and had just woken. " They didn't come in looking for me after I left right? ", Ray asked. " Nah, you good ", Chres responded. " I'd hope not, cause (y/n) would be in a lot of trouble ", he chuckled as he looked under Chresanto's bed. " What? How'd you know? ", you asked. " I was here like 5 minutes ago, but I just didn't walk in cause I heard how much fun ya'll were having ", he chuckled.

You rolled out from under the bed and kept your private areas covered. " Fuck you ", you flipped him off and began putting your clothes back on. " Nah, I understand why he been hitting that daily ", Ray licked his lips. " Don't push it ", Chresanto growled. " Okay, okay...my bad, just giving ya girl a compliment ", Ray responded. " Yeah, whatever. Bye babe ", you pecked Chresanto's lips and gathered your things. Ray and Chres stared at your ass as you walked out. " Every night, huh? ", Ray chuckled. " Man, take yo ass to bed ", Chres pushed Ray out of his bed and chuckled as well.