Chapter 1: warning

You were walking home listening to music when you saw part of the forest no one wants to go into but you never knew why they just always just told you no, no explanation just, NO...and don't try it. You started thinking 'well since no one else is around maybe just maybe i can sneak a peek of whats there...' You start walking into the forest when you hear a male voice say "i wouldn't do that if you don't wanna die, but if you want to go ahead but lets just say it will hurt a lot." You turn around to face a male in a medium blue hoodie and jeans and strange enough medium white hair and crystal blue eyes. "How would you know, I'm pretty sure you've never been in there?" You said in a whisper like voice.
"But how would you know? I've seen it happen to people like you, If you go in there you wont make it back to tell the story."he stated roughly, "Okay then...but do you know what is in there?" "Can't tell you they're....undescribable." You get out of the forest and start walking home again when you start to hear 'pop goes the weasel' through you headphones but slow and demented like its from a nightmare...You look around to see if anyone is there but no one was even the guy that looks like he was frozen. Then you turn fully around and your music goes back to normal but its on 'Pretty little psycho' nightcore it not even in your playlist but might as well add it I mean its good.(ok if you don't like it well too bad its in your playlist) You get to your house still wondering 'What the hell is in the forest that so creepy people keep me from it and its only me that they tell "don't go in there" but why?' You unlock the door then lock the door behind you and head to your room to find that its...The same as usual you sigh and sit on your bed and start watching YouTube on your laptop with the feeling of someone watching you. You shrug it off and look out your window seeing nothing but tree with leaves leading to barren trees and then burnt and rotten trees it was confusing you never noticed it before 'weird' you thought and sat on your bed again. After a little bit you felt extremely tired and decided to lay down then in an hour fell asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
woooo can you smell that new book air.... I can't I'm sick but anyways
starting off with 447 word woooohooooo