skylox- love at first sight

hey guys so this is my first story sory for the miss spelling and the grammer but i hope you enjoy and i will be adding in some more carecters later. :)             

-------------- *adam's pov* ---------------

i just moved out of my parents house because i turned 18 4 weeks ago, i moved in to a small apartment but have not met any of the people who live here.

BEEP BEEP BE-      i reached over and shut my alarm clock off and slowly sat up, today i was going to go met the other people that live here, but whatif they think im wierd because im well .... gay. oh well i guess i will see how they react, but first im going to take a shower.

-----------------------le time skip until he is out of the shower--------still skys pov---------------------------------

ok i can do this i kept telling my self and i grabbed my keys and went to open the door, right when i opened iit i started to run out but was knoked on the ground but something or someone when i looked up i saw a boy about my age on the ground looking at me rubbing his head. 'hi' i said shackely "umm hey" he replied, i just kept looking at him he was kinda cute, he had a wight t shirt on and black pants and a pair of green headphounes around his neak, "im ty, i saw you move in so i came to say hi" he said still rubbing his head "im adam i just moved in as well you know" i said starting to get up and then held my hand out to help him up, when i pulled him up we were closer the i thought and we were both just stareing in to each others eyes.

---------------------------------------------ty's pov of what happend at the door---------------------------------

ok im going to go talk to the new nabor i keep saying to my self, i saw him move in earlyer and he was kinda cute but hes probebly strait so i won't tell him im gay , he will probebly just beat me up and call my a freak like the others, by know i was standing in front of his door but to afriad to knock and right when i was lifting my hand up to the door it burst open and he ran right into me knockin us both on the ground, i hit my head so i was rubbing it trying to make the stinging pain leave, i looked up and he was stareing at me "hi" he said to me looking kind of shy "umm hey" i replide back he was just looking at me so i desided to add "im ty' i saw you move in so i camee to say hi" i said not reilizing i was still rubbing my head, "im adam i just moved in as you know" he said while he started to get up and then held his hand out for me to help me up i took it and he pulled me up and we wound up closer together then i reilized and we just kept stareing into each others eyes i have to say he is realy cute and his eyes just make me melt, we both took a step back and i was the first one to speeck "um thanks" i said while still just looking at him "welcome, so do you want to come in" he said while pointing to his door "sure" i replide hopeing i didnt sound to exited, he just looked at me and then smilled "ok" he said back and opened his door then let me walk in "do you play minecraft"he said while closing the door "ya i love minecraft" i said back "cool want to play" he asked "ya i would love to" i said while i smilled, he smiled back and my and said "ok come my computer room is over here" i nodded and folowed him into a room with minecraft stuff hung up all over the room "cool room i said while looking around "thanks so you can use that computer and i will use this one" "ok" i replided while sitting down we played for a while until it got dark then we got up and walkedto thedoor "cool we should play agien soom time" he said while opening the door for me "ya totaly" i said starting to walk twords the door "here this is my phoun nuber so we can text and stuff" he said while handing me a piece of paper "ok" i replided trying to hold my exitment in as iwalked out the door then turned around and said "bye see you later" and he said "bye" and then closed the door as walked bach across the hall to my room (sorry i forgot to mention that he lives across from adam)

------------------------------------------------ adams pov------------------------------------------------

YESSSS!!! i yelled right after i herd his door close i was so happy i met the love of my life and gave gave him my phoun nuber in one day also igot to play minecaft woohoo!! i hope he text me soon. but right when i said that i got a text from him (ok so when they text "adam:" means adam texted that and when it says "ty:' it means ty texted it)                                                                          

ty: hi

Adam: hi

ty; um can i tell you something

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANDER (i think) so if you guys thing i should continu please tell me in the comments below and also i need some helpwith ideas so i you have an idea please tell my and i want to add more carictes so if you have and idea for a cacecter put that in the comments below like so  - V -

name______________

age_______________

personality______________

gender_______________

crush_______________

and you can do youtubers too so ya i will right more today or tomorow see you later byeeeeeee!