skylox- love at first sight chap. 4

hey guys so sorry i didnt upate for a day, i was realy sick. so i am going to try to update twise today to make up for not updateing yesterday. so thanks for reading and enjoy.   :)

                                  -----------------------------------jason's pov---------telling her---------------------

so i went and asked her if i could talk to her alone and she nodded so we walked into the next room were i just went strait to the point, "victini i like you alot and i wanted to know if you would go out with me?"  "oh my gosh yes yes yes" she replide so i leaned in and kissed her and when we pulled back i herd someone yell  "trinity"

---------------------------------------lynn's pov------------------------------------------------

when she appered i yelled "trinity" and she jumped into my arms then victini came out and turned it into a group hug, and once agien everyone was just stareing at us. quintin was the first to talk "y-y-ou were my cat", "ya after lynn and victini left everything went down hill like me and angel got seperated and i had to go in to hideing as a cat until quitin found me"  "wait so you were my cat the untire time"  "yup"  "well this is akward" he said under his brealth but i could still here him

-----------------------------FLASHBACK--------quintin"s pov---------------------------------

i was walking in th streets when i saw a yellow catwith a brown tail and the first thing that popped into my head was pikachu so i walked over to the cat and the cat didnt move i cheaked it for a collar ut it didnt have one so i took it home and it was almost like it could undersatnd me or whats going on because any time i was sad it would comfort me and i would talk to it and it would just sit ther and lisen and i fell in love with it and secretly wished it was a human.

-----------------------------flashbach over trinity's pov-----------------------------------------

after quintin mumbeled under his brealth he kinda zoned out but came back a few seconds later and then asked if he could talk to me alone so we walked into another room and he confessed everything he said ever sience he say me he loves me and then at the end asked if i would go out with him and of corse i screamed yes and hugged him realy tight and i was about to walk out when i saw jordan and lynn alone so i told quintin that we sould wait a few minutes so theycould get together and kiss beacause i know they both like each other they just dont want to addmet it, especially lynn she was very stubbern.

----------------------jordan's pov after quintin left with trinity to go talk alone-------------------------

every one just kinda stood thare untill victini grabbed everyone exsept me and lynn and said were going to go back to sky's apartment and she told us to wait for quintin and trinity' but i could tell she was just trying to get me and lynn alone, so i took advanted of be alone and disided to tell her so right when the others left i turned to her and started talking realy fast and said "lynnirealylikeyouandwouldyougooutwithme?"  and she just looked at me and said "what"  so i took a brealth and repeted it but went slower "lynn i realy like you and would you go out with me?"  she smiled and said "i raly like you too and i would love to"  i fist puned i air and yelled "yes" which made her giggel then quintin and trinity came out holding hands and smirking at us so she grabbed my hand and we started walking to sky's arartment.

---------------------------------time skip like 2 hours---------------------still jordans pov---------

it was getting dark when lynn said she was going to go walk outside and i wanted to go with her but i got looks from trinity and victini telling me not to ask so after she left i asked trinity and victini why they were giving me like death glares and they said that lynn just goes and walks aroung the forest as a wolf and people would get suspeshes if thare was a human and a wolf walking aroung the woods at night wich i understand how that would be a littel wierd.

------------------------------------------------lynns pov -------------------- walking in the woods-----------------------

i was walking around the woods when i herd footsteps by me so i turned around annd was waking backwards because they sonded like they were behind me but then i buped in to something andi turned around and saw another wolf lokking at me but that wolf was almost a pinkish color wich was not nomale so i disided to transform back and at the same time blue fog filled the air pink fog fillesd the air and thare infronte of me stood andel my youngest sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading and i will update today or tomorow, also i am getting writters block so if you have any ideas for the story please put them in the comments below. so stay awesome and i will see you soon.   :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------