skylox- love at first sight chap.3

hey guys so i am going to try to add at least 2 or 3 new characters in so ya if you have any ideas please tell me because i have writters block so thanks for reading and enjoy

-------------------------------------------victini"s pov ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up in a rom i didnt reconise i looked around and thare were 6 faces stareing at me finily one spoke up "im jason we were chaseing a cat then we saw you faint so we took you back home"  i hope they didnt see me transform you see i am part cat and can turn into a cat any time i want i also had a sister her name was.... wait "MY SISTER"i shouted "what they said looking at me wierdly "my sister i told her i would be back yesterday oh my god she is probebly freaking out!"  "well thats go get her" said jason, and with thatt i left.

------------------------------------------jason's pov ------------when she fainted ----------------------------------------

after she said her name she just fainted i cought her just before she hit the ground i picked her up and we all quickly ran back to the apatment be lived in, in the hallway we ran in to 3 boys that were our age we told them to help us so they came with us, thier names were jerome, quintin, and jordan. while we waited for her to wake up we all became good friends and we let them join our new group team crafted then she wolk up

---------------------------------- jordans pov (captin sparkelz) when they went to find her sister----------------

she led us into the woods and i thought there was a house or something in thare but she led us to a cave, when we walked inside noone was thare so she sat down and started crying ans jason went to comfort her, i think he likes her, when she stopped crying we herd something walking outside the cave and a wolf walked in, but this wasnt just any wolf it had blueish silver fur and a locket around its neak, we all took a step back but victini jason tried to grab her but before he could she said "lynn?" to the wolf and it took a few steps towrds her and then blue fog aperd around the wolf and when i cleared there stood the most beautiful girl i have ever seen she was a few inches shorteer then me her hair went to her shoulders and was brown with alot of blue in it every where she wore a blue hoodie and jeans with the same locket aroung her neak and one of her eyes were green and the other blue. right when she apperd victini ran over and hugged her and she hugged back "LYNN" victini screamed "VICTINI" lynn screamed, we were all just stood thare with our mouths hanging open because the wolf just frickin turned into a girl untill lynn spoke up "hi im lynn who are you?" she asked we all went around telling her our names and then they explaned that they could turn into an animale like lynn could turn into a wolf and victini a cat, they also said that had had 2 other sisters that could but when they were littel lynn and victini secrets were found and they were forsed to go ive in the woods and the other sisters were going to tell thare secrets too but lynn and victini wouldnt let them beacause they wanted to keep them safe and they havnent seen them sience (ps they secrets were that they could turn in to a wolf and a cat just if you didnt know)

-------------------------------------------------jasons pov--------------------------------------------------------------

we all disided to go back to quintins house just to hang oh and victini is so pretty  and sweet and kind and im going to tell her i like her when we get to quintins house i hope she likes me back.

--------------lynn's pov-------------- time skip at quintens house  ------------------------------------------------

once we got to quintins house and we walked in the door something smelt famillyer like a cat i asked him if he had a cat and he said "ya let me get her" and went in to another room for a second then came out holding a yellow cat that had a brown tail and me and victini looked at each other because it looked just like trinity our other sister (she could transform too) "this is pikachu beacause she looks like pikachu and i love pokemon" he said i went to go look at pikachu and i herd jason ask if he could talk to my sis alone she must be so happy becase i can tell she likes him beacause im her sister i saw them walk in to the other room then i turned my atantion back to pikachu and desided to try something i leand in and wisperd in its ear "its me lynn" and right when i said that yellow fog apeared and thare stood trinity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thanks for reading, sorry i left you at a cliffhanger i just got a shot in my arm i needed for school and it hurts so fudgeing bad to type so if you have any ideas or charecters for my please leve them in the comments below and i will be adding a new character next chapter her name is going to be angel i will also make a character chapter ever like 5 chapters or so, so you know whois in it so far oh and if you made a charecter for me please read this: ok so i want to put that character in that character list thingy the one that says _______________ as ___________ so if you wantme to use you name or account username or the characters name or anything eles in the first ___________ please  put it in the comments so put the characters name and what you want me to put for you so thanks for reading and i will have another chapter upeathier today or tomorow also im writting a new story, its going to be called skylox oneshots so cheake it out if you want and thanks for reading! :)