Chapter 2

Surprisingly enough it wasn't that difficult getting up wasn't bad.

My friend Cece was working today also which was good.

" You know The Game is coming to the hospital today, right?" Cece asked me while I was sitting at the  desk.

"I have no idea what or who that is but I have a job to do and if I get it done I can leave early on a Saturday." I said laughing.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah...I am. I'm going to get vitals on Jonathan in 404 since its been 30 minutes since his last dosage."
I say grabbing my stethoscope.

I walk to 404 and knock to make sure everyone is decent. I hear Jonathan say, "Come in!!"

I walk through the door and am pleasantly surprised. It was Jayceon from the bar last night.

"Hey Jonathan! how are you?"

"Good. Nurse Thomas this is the Game. Game this is my favorite nurse, Nurse Thomas." Jonathan said.

Jayceon and I just looked at each other and smile.

"She's so beautiful. I so wish I was of age." he declared.

I just look at him and roll my eyes.

The entire time I was checking Jonathan's vitals the Game, aka Jayceon from the bar, kept staring at me. I mean I didn't mind but he couldn't know that.

After I was done I said my goodbyes and sat at my desk.

At around two in the afternoon I was able to leave. As I was packing my stuff up Jayceon came up to my desk.

"Can I talk to you, Nurse Thomas?"

"I'm about to leave. Walk me to my car?" he nodded.

Once we got into the elevator I stood in front of him with his tall 6'4 frame towering over me. "I didn't know you were a rapper. I thought you were just someone I met at a bar." I said honestly.

"Hmmmm. Well that's why I asked you where you worked" he said getting closer and closer to my face.

"And what would you've done if I didn't work here?" I ask flirtatiously.

"I would've followed you out of that club and gotten your number" he declared less than an inch away from me.

"Then what?"

"I would've done this-" Jayceon said as he leans in. I can feel his breath on my lips...

"LEVEL 1" the elevator operator spoke.

I just look down and laugh. I lead him to my Ford Explorer truck. I put my bags into the backseat. I turn around and I finally feel his lips on mine.

He kissed me so passionately and soft yet aggressive; I don't know how to describe it.

"I would've done that" Jayceon said with my face still cupped in his hands.

" And I'm gonna do this" I said taking a pen out of my pocket and writing my number on his hand.

"Have a good day Mr. Taylor"

"You too Ms. Thomas"