Chapter 9

Waking up this morning, all I could do was smile. I am so pumped for today and I have no clue what we are even doing! I shift a little bit in bed and look at the man that has his arms around me. I can't help but stare. I caress his cheek a little bit ,tracing along his tattoo.

I could tell he was waking up, "Good morning," I said in a bit of a whisper. "Hey," he responded pecking my lips softly. "Is it horrible that I could just sit in this hotel room with you and the kids all weekend and have the time of my life?" Did he really just say that?

All I could do was kiss him. I started to bring my leg over him to straddle his body but he started to push me away and cover his mouth. "Babe, trust me, this is not about you. But I know for sure that I have some kicking morning breath, so let me brush my teeth then, we can go back to ALL of that." I just laughed and realized he was so right.

I'm up here trying to make out with my boyfriend in the crack of dawn and didn't even brush my own teeth, Lord help me.  I immediately get up with him and rush into the bathroom. After we finished getting our morning breath together we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

We previously had a talk about the physical stuff in our relationship and I made it clear that I wasn't ready for that yet. I hoped he would be understanding but I always had the tiny thought that he wouldn't. My hopes were in fact true.

Since we have that agreement, our make out sessions are the closest he's gonna get for awhile so they are pretty steamy.

We were stopped by a faint knock on the door followed by a soft voice, "Daddy...." Jay opened the door and Miss Cali Dream was there with bed head and a groggy voice.

Jayceon picked her up and kissed her cheek, "Good morning baby girl. Are you hungry?" She nodded her head and cuddled up to his neck. "Okay I need you to do me a favor, can you go wake up your brothers and tell them we are gonna get dressed and eat some breakfast.

Jayceon and I sharing a bathroom is not a good idea especially when I am trying to get dressed. All he does is badger me, hugs me, kisses me. Now don't get me wrong all that stuff is cute and all but whine a woman is trying to get out the door quickly it's not.

I chose a comfy, black t-shirt dress, a jean jacket and converses since we are doing a lot of walking. It was cute yet simple. I didn't do much make up just the basics: concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.

"Babe...oh my gosh you look good." Jayceon said as I made my way out of the bathroom.

Once the kids were dressed and ready we pigged OUT on the breakfast room service. Pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, bagels, fruit, everything you could think of we had in our room.

Through the the entire day at the amusement park we got on as many rides as we could. Since Harlem was bigger he was able to get on the larges rides so I was his ride partner.

The last ride we got on before we went back to the hotel room was the ferris wheel. I was so excited because I was told the view was amazing at the very top and they weren't lying. The view was breathtaking. 

While we were all looking at the view Jayceon couldn't stop looking at me. I just smiled and kept taking pictures. Once we were in the room, the kids were exhausted so they went to take a nap. I went into the bathroom to take off the minimum makeup I did have on.

Jay came I tot eh bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "You know, I don't know why you wear that stuff. You are gorgeous without it." That all he could get out before I turned around and started kissing him.

"Babe. I. Have. To. Tell. You. Something." Jayceon tried to say in between kisses. I stopped and looked at him as a response. He moved away from me a little bit. Oh God, now I'm nervous.

"You know, we've been official for almost 3 months," Yeah....."and have to be honest about how I'm feeling but I don't really know how to say it."

"Okay..." was all I could say because I was so nervous.

"I've never really been in this type of situation..." I looked at him sideways, "meaning this type of relationship, a good relationship," he said grabbing my hands.

"I wake up everyday and just wanna see your face next to me. I'm always missing you even if you just go out of the room," at this point all I could do was smile.

"I can imagine our future together. Seeing you with my children is such a beautiful thing that someday I wanna see you with our kid, possibly kids," he said emphasizing the 's' in kids. I just chuckled and let tears drop from my eyes.

"Baby what I am trying to say I love you. I'm in love with you, don't think I can ever NOT be in love with you. You just needed to know." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I love you too."

------------------------------

I rewrote this chapter about 20 times so sorry it's all over the place.

They finally said 'I love you'!!!!