Chapter 8

{Elliot}
The next day was like the one before. I learned a lot about Dalton like his favorite colour (navy blue) and things like that.
      "Good morning Elliot." I heard someone say when I woke up. I sat up and saw that the voice belongs to Dalton. I throw my arms around him and say,"You're back! I missed you so much!" He hugs me back and says,"I missed you too." Then he kisses me on the top of my forehead. "Where's Jasper? I want to say goodbye." "He had to leave. I'll be sure to tell him the next time I call." Dalton tells me. "Okay." I say as I get up and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and Dalton to get me some clothes. He hands me a pair of sweatpants, a tanktop, and underwear. I step out of the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail. I walk out of the bedroom with Dalton following me, and we make our way to the kitchen. "When did you learn this?" he asks as I walk to the refrigerator. "Jasper showed me." I asnswer. "He also went to the store for me." Dalton looks at me in an odd way, but then shakes his head to dismiss whatever he was going to say. Instead he asks,"What are making?" I look at what I pulled out and say,"I think that I want pancakes." I nod my head to myself and start to cook.
      I sit down to eat my pile of pancakes and syrup and Dalton sits in front of me. "How was your time with Jasper?" I hear Dalton ask me. "It was really fun. I still can't believe he didn't know what a peanut butter and jelly sandwich was." I tell him. "How was your hunt?" He's quite for a moment before he answers,"To be honest. . . it was good. I guess that I need to escape and relax." "What does that mean?" I ask with a defensive tone in my voice. "It just means that I needed some time to calm down." he answers honestly. I take a deep breath and finish my pancakes. I know that I'm a hothead and the last thing that I want to do is yell at a vampire. I finish my pancakes and put the dish up. Then I walk out of the room. "Where are you going?" Dalton asks me. I stop walking and turn around. "Anywhere that you aren't." I answer with a smile before turning back around and storming off.

____________**********____________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!
                               Love, pickle