Chapter 12

Chapter 12

{Elliot}
"I'm back! Did anyone miss me?!" I shout as Dalton and I walk through the doors to the band room. Everyone turns around to look at me, and they just gawk at me while I wait for a reply. "Well?" I ask as my friend (more like sister) Jocelyn runs up to me and hugs me around the neck. "Elliot! It's you!" She shouts and I start to laugh as I hug her tightly. "It's me in the flesh and blood. I missed you so much!" I say and my other friend (more like sister) Jada runs up to the both of us and pulls us in a bone crushing hug. "Mrs. Rhodes is it okay if I check these two out?" I ask and she kids her head. "Sure." She says and I give her a hug before we leave the band room. "Do either of you know where Karis is?" I ask and Jada raises her hand. "Well lead the way." I say as Dalton walks close to my side. "Who are these strange girls?" He whispers and I start to laugh. "They're my best friends, but they're more like sisters to me." I reply and he nods his head. The three of us follow Jada as she walks into a classroom. "Hello. I'm so sorry to disturb your class, but Karis needs to checkout right now." I say and the teacher nods his head before Karis gets up and leaves the room. "What are you doing here?!" Karis asks as she pulls me in for a hug. "I'm here to see you guys! My parents too, but mostly to see you guys!" I say and they all give me excited squeals. "Oh! Meet my boyfriend Dalton." I say and they all gawk at him as he just waves. "Cute isn't he?" I say and they all nod their heads. "Does he have any single friends who would be willing to date a human?" Jocelyn asks and Dalton's eyes snap towards her. "What did you say?" He asks in a deathly tone of voice. "You're a vampire. We all know it." She says and Dalton just stares at her dumbfounded. "It's okay Dalton. They're cool with it." I say gently as I grab his hand in mine. "Where do you guys want to go?" I ask as we pull out. "It doesn't matter to us." Jada says and I nod my head. "Where do you want to go Dalton?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. "Wherever you want to go." He says and I nod my head. "Okay then. How about the park?" I suggest and they all nod their heads. "Well then let's go!" I shout as we drive to the park.

{About twenty to thirty minutes later...}
"Here we are you guys! The park!" I shout excitedly as we all get out of the car. "How has London been treating you?" Jada asks and I nod my head uneasily. "The start was awful but then I met Dalton which made it better." I answer and I can see her eyes light up. "What happened to you? Did someone attack you?" She asks in an excited tone of voice. "A werewolf attacked me actually, and that's when I met Dalton. He saved me then said that I was his servent, which I was fine with because he looked absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could." I explain and she groans out loud. "I knew I should've his in your carry on! One of them could've been Jacob or Seth! I could've been their mate!" She says and I start to laugh as they all join in with me. "Forgive me for interrupting but may I ask a question?" Dalton asks and I look at him like he's crazy. "You weren't interrupting anything. Ask what you want to." I say and he nods his head. "Okay then. When did the three of you meet my Elliot?" He says and my heart just melts. 'My Elliot', how sweet is that? "Karis and I have known each other since kindergarten. Jada and I have known each other since the second grade, and Jocelyn and I have known each other since the beginning of seventh grade. I mean we knew each other before that, but we never really talked to each other." I answer and they all nod their heads in agreement. "Last one to the swing is a rotten egg!" I shout before I take off toward the swings.